Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
Home - Farm Machinery Show

Dates: Wednesday, February 13 through Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hours: 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. daily (EST)

Location: Kentucky Exposition Center, 937 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209

Prices: National Farm Machinery Show admission is free. Parking is $10 for cars and $20 for buses.

On the Visitors Tab there is a link to the floor plans of which exhibitors are where. Kind of interesting that Little Blue got a spot directly across from Big Green and Big Orange while Little Orange, Big Blue and the Reds are all scattered about. TYM is there, but RK Tractors doesn't come up in a search at all.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #2  
We will be there as spectators agin this year, we had a great time last year!

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #3  
Just tad to far to attend :( wish we had such events around these parts.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #4  
Its about 2 hours from me. Im like a kid in a candy store there. So much to see.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #5  
Would be a 9 hour drive for me but I want to go one of these years.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #6  
It’s 200 miles from me and I’ve been twice. There’s not much there in the compact tractor spectrum but it’s a neat show. I recommend going if you can. I also recommend not going on the weekend because it’s crowded. And if you do make it just imagine having a shop the size of those buildings.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #7  
My wife and I will be there. I still can't believe she agreed to go! Got a great place to stay via VRBO. I'm pretty darn excited to say the least.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #8  
Christy and I will be there. We may miss the first day, but we will be there for the rest.

11am each day at the Compact tractor area of the Deere booth. Hope to see you there.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #9  
Christy and I will be there. We may miss the first day, but we will be there for the rest.

11am each day at the Compact tractor area of the Deere booth. Hope to see you there.

Will you be signing autographs, Tim? :thumbsup:

I've been twice - it's an awesome show and experience. I went last year and did meet KennyD and Tractor Time With Tim (and his wife, Christy). All GREAT folks!!

If you go... wear comfortable shoes! The place is HUGE and you will be walking all day. If you can stretch it out over two days, I'd recommend that.

Also, take a backpack of some sort so that you can put all of the literature and freebies in it. The first time I went I ended up with a couple of the cloth grocery bags from some of the vendors to put stuff in. My arms were aching from lugging that stuff around. Last year with a back pack was much nicer!

/ National Farm Machinery Show, 2/13-16, Louisville, KY #10  
I've went on and off for many years, I'll probably go again this year...

SR