My Thor arrived today...

/ My Thor arrived today...
HF has some good stuff. I like the Icon clicker torque wrenches as well. Just as accurate as Snap On at 1/4 the cost.

/ My Thor arrived today... #12  
Bought mine direct from Astro but that was 2 years ago when they first came out. It's still 'top of the heap' on TTC's ranking chart and I heard Astro is coming out with a revised Thor with even more balls.

I like it because it's light weight and easy to deal with. I have an IR 3/4 drive air impact but it's cumbersome to use whereas the Thor isn't.

That's the route I went heavy...

bought an offshore 1 inch drive but man is it heavy at over 45lbs. Taking the lug nuts off the backhoe was a breeze where my Aircat 1178VXL couldn't budge them.

May have to get a Thor , That 1 inch drive is also long and it won't fit many places.

The original Thor test on the Torque Test Channel was Very Impressive for it's size It sure has the Beans.

/ My Thor arrived today...
It sure has the Beans.
One of TTC's favorite lines...lol I read the new Thor will have the 'power dial' on the back instead of the bottom of the grip too. Like the IR's and Milwaukee air tools have. Of course the Thor isn't made here but they are made with strict oversight from Astro Pneumatics. The power of the Thor all has to do with the hammer assembly and the advanced air motor.