My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!!

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #31  
I'm too much of a rookie...what is meant by the problem with the hitch pin? Thanks.

If you have a ball fastened to the Hammer Strap, you can't drop in a long pin to hitch something to the main drawbar. :)

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!!
If you have a ball fastened to the Hammer Strap, you can't drop in a long pin to hitch something to the main drawbar. :)

That makes sense...thanks!

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #34  
I was really torn when it came to the tire decision because I could use turf most of the time but other tires for a small amount of trail maintenance, FEL work, tree stump stuff, etc. I can honestly say I went back-and-forth many times but reading here and other places helped me to decide to go with turf...a lot of our property (5 of 7.5 acres) that we recently bought is nicely mowed and we have decided to keep it that way. I may regret my decision but it is too late now. I will admit they look pretty cool though...hope they work as a compromise tire for my purposes.

Contratulations on the new tractor! I think you're really going to love those R3s. :thumbsup: Easy on all that turf, and great all-around tires for your climate, so long as you don't have deep mud. They'll even be good on those rare occasions when you wake up to ice and snow! :laughing:

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #35  
Contratulations on the new tractor! I think you're really going to love those R3s. :thumbsup: Easy on all that turf, and great all-around tires for your climate, so long as you don't have deep mud. They'll even be good on those rare occasions when you wake up to ice and snow! :laughing:
Actually first time i have paid attention to R3s. Have to say I like the tread design just looking at it.

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #36  
Got a very surprising email two nights ago saying that our Kubota had come in. We had it delivered yesterday, which so happened to be our 37th anniversary (evidently a Kubota Tractor and attachments is the gift for year 37 ;) ).

Below are the specs:

- Foldable Rops
- Front - 29X12.50-15 R3 Titan Multi Trac- Rear - 44X18-20 R3 Titan Multi Trac 6Stud
- LA805-Front Loader Package
- L2296-72" Quick Attach Heavy Duty Round Back Bucket
- TL1748-Bolt On Reversible Cutting Edge For 72" Bucket
- L2265-3Rd Function Valv Kit
- L8329-Rear Work Light Kit
- E1138-Front Work Light Kit (Set Of 2)
- L6023-Vinyl Air-Ride Seat For Gl60
- L2262-Single Lvr Valve Hose Quick Coupler For Loader (8 Hoses)
- L2260-Third Function Hose Quick Coupler
- L8388-Top-N-Tilt Kit
- L8398-Remote Hyd Control
- L8393-2Nd Position Lever & Stacking Kit
- L8394-3Rd Position Lever & Stacking Kit
- L8308-Double Acting Valve
- L8309-Float Detent Valve
- L8325-Swinging Drawbar
- E1136-Mounting Bracket For Canopy
- E1134-Deluxe Fiberglass Canopy Kit

- Land Pride PFL3048 Quick Attach Pallet Forks for Loader
- Land Pride RCF2772 Rotary Mower
- Land Pride BB1272 Box Scraper
Hi: thinking of adding one of those l2262 loader quick coupler kits to my l6060hstc. At a $1100. price tag, I was looking for some feedback. I hear that the quick coupler on the B/BX series has some leaking issues. How has yours been working?
Bob

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #37  
Congrats on both the anniversary and the tracto.

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #40  
What? No Sound system? No internet? Where's the plasma screen? No radar detector? You did at least order a CB radio? And come on No racing stripes? Really?

Nice tractor
Dude hasn't been on here in almost 2 1/2 years.