My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!!

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!!
   / My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #22  
Excellent info...thanks! As it turns out, with overall discount on tractor and attachments I paid about $58 for it.

Then I'd throw it on a shelf and keep it in case you ever need one!!!

I have 2 drawbars for my M9540 so I just switch bars if needed for different tasks.

If you bolt the Hammer Strap to your drawbar you are gonna want to buy some hitch pins long enough to go thru both bars. :)

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #23  
I could still see though that it could be used as you had mentioned.

Yes. By removing the drawbar and turning it over you could change hitch point height. Again, you just gotta have pins long enough to span everything. :)

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #24  
Congrats!!!!

Love that canopy (jealous) Get yourself a set of bucket hooks welded on and a bolt on tooth bar, you'll be glad you did!!!!

Makes life so much easier!

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #25  
BTW...I received this with the tractor although I don't remember ordering it...I think it is a clevis hitch. What application would I use this for? I ordered a swinging drawbar so not certain where I would use this.

And I thought it was just an adapter to add a tow ball to the drawbar.

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #26  
"Leather and everything"
Congratulations! You're gonna be finding projects to do you've never contemplated.
Get a grapple and backhoe and you can clear ALL your property

/ My New Kubota L4060HST is Here!!! #27  
And I thought it was just an adapter to add a tow ball to the drawbar.

And it could be that as well!!!! :)

Problem would be using a hitch pin on the main drawbar. :)

Congrats!!!!

Love that canopy (jealous) Get yourself a set of bucket hooks welded on and a bolt on tooth bar, you'll be glad you did!!!!

Makes life so much easier!

Bucket hooks are definitely on my list although I have been looking at the bolt-on hooks. A tooth bar is also on the list...a list that seems to be getting longer rather than shorter!

"Leather and everything"
Congratulations! You're gonna be finding projects to do you've never contemplated.
Get a grapple and backhoe and you can clear ALL your property

I wanted a backhoe in the worst way but, in the end, the budget wouldn't allow it. I have several projects right now where a backhoe would be put to work but not real certain how mucn use I would get long term. I have a grapple on order from Everything Attachments.

And it could be that as well!!!! :)

Problem would be using a hitch pin on the main drawbar. :)

I'm too much of a rookie...what is meant by the problem with the hitch pin? Thanks.