My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,391  
You can rent goats for cleanup. There’s an outfit called “Goat Busters” locally. The donkeys would be ok for me, but I don’t want a critter around that’s as good an escape artist as a goat is, even if they do eat poison ivy. I’d have too much of an urge to shoot them when I found one standing on top of a car. But to each his own.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,392  
We will start off with a few. Thinking about some pigs as well. Have then do the work of clearing some areas, then put them in the freezer.
Getting ready to head to the build in just a bit. Not leaving until all panel foaming is done. I am so over this.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,393  
Do goats taste as good as they look?

#2,394  
I would describe goat meat as a cross between venison and Lamb. I like it a lot. There is a good market for it right now.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,395  
There's a lot of Basque people out here and goat stew is one of the staples at their restaurants. I like goat meat, they taste better than they smell.

#2,396  
I posted a video yesterday. Foaming is done and i ran a 3/4 pex line thru the conduit. It was a struggle but was doable. Yesterday we started the long process of cleaning everything up. Today we will begin scrubbing floors. My plan was to acid etch the floors tomorrow and yesterday I realized that Home Depot sent me 1 gallon of etch and clean instead of 3. The other 2 gallon jugs they sent me are sealant. So now I am kind of screwed. Going to call the vendor tomorrow and see if there is a suitable substitute.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,398  
Why are you working on flooring? In every job that I've done, from new construction to the smallest remodel, flooring is always one of the last things to get done because everything falls on it, drips on it, scratches it and stains it.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,399  
Glad you got the 3/4" line in. We can all rest easy now :)

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,400  
Why are you working on flooring? In every job that I've done, from new construction to the smallest remodel, flooring is always one of the last things to get done because everything falls on it, drips on it, scratches it and stains it.
Ram Board is your friend !!!