My father has fallen and can't get up

/ My father has fallen and can't get up
The dr said he found a lot of calcification around hte valve opening that had to be cleaned up and hte lungs look bad. It took 7 hours longer than expected.

BP crashed short time ago. Possibly because meds. Cardio wants to do a heart catherization with dye to ensure there's no blockage. If so, possible stent. Results should be in by 2:30.

/ My father has fallen and can't get up #84  
I’m sorry to hear that, it doesn’t sound like good news but he’s in the right place it sounds like.

/ My father has fallen and can't get up #85  
Still keeping your family in our prayers.

/ My father has fallen and can't get up #86  
Praying all is well.

Sorry for the long break. My wife's father died at 6am xmas morning, completely out of the blue, and my father has been all over the place. Plus with this project, work, and a pregnant wife, and 2 kids home from college, i'm really burning the candle at both ends.

My father went to rehab after he was recovering on the 19th. Less than 24 hours, he became unresponsive. Back to the ER, prepping for possible life support, it wasn't looking good. Chest cavity filled with fluid, heart rate at 30bpm. They put tubes in and around his lungs to drain the fluid, temporary pacemaker, then permenant pace maker on the 23rd. Finally seems like he's out of the woods. Still a little confusion and brain fog from basically being under anesthesia for 2 weeks, but getting better. No energy though, and no leg strength, and he can't lift himself with his arms while the chest is recovering from the heart surgery. He's out of the ICU and into a regular hospital room, possibly going to LTC tomorrow.

Got the roof buttoned up, insulation all on, electrical done, getting ready for shower. Overhead heater in, and radiant floor heat on the way. Pocket door basically done. Old dryer vent rerouted out the side.

2vgttqL.jpg

sW7ovn4.jpg

quc74iT.jpg

FLBIsLr.jpg

AzIMk60.jpg

HEEkPVM.jpg

rzPMUw7.jpg

BRf3u1v.jpg

WaFNMl9.jpg

/ My father has fallen and can't get up #89  
Condolences on your wife’s father passing.

Pray your father continues to gain strength.

/ My father has fallen and can't get up #90  
Good the hear from you on your father, sorry about the father in law. Life gets complicated at times.