My dog had a stroke yesterday

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday #61  
Wonderful news. Too bad we humanoids cannot bounce back as quickly and completely.

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday #62  
Thanks for the update! Glad to get the good news!

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday #64  
Thanks for the update. That is great news. You may have helped another dog lover make a better decision if faced with the same issue.

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday #65  
Back in my earlier post (#23 or so) I addressed the ability that my dog had to rewire her brain . As was alluded to it would be wonderful if we humans could do it but rarely does it happen.

I am so glad your buddy is back to his old self and that you guys still have each other to have fun with and do things together. Makes me happy to hear such a heart warming result. Give him a hug from all of TBN.

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday
It's been a couple of years now since this thread. About 3 weeks ago I lost him and although I do see this site every few days, I haven't been able to bring myself to post about him. Although he completely recovered from the "stroke" episode in the OP, ..At 13 years old his back end could no longer support him and he was in obvious discomfort. I have tears in my eyes now as I type this and miss him more than I can explain. I have said it here to others who have gone through this and posted about it. .. A dogs only fault is that one day they will break your heart" and mine is broken.

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday
image.jpegimage.jpeg

This is him a couple years ago.

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday #68  
So sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing 3 years ago. I still have thoughts of him daily.

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday #69  
Sorry to hear about your buddy. I lost mine about fifteen years ago and still carry his collar in my car. They do have a way of worming into your heart.

/ My dog had a stroke yesterday #70  
Makes me think back one year ago. We lost our best friend and companion then. I still have trouble dealing with her loss. It does break your heart.