My 3 PH carry all

/ My 3 PH carry all #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
A friend of mine made this for me about 4-5 years ago now. Finally took the BH off and put this on instead. It weighs about 300 lbs so it's not a great ballast but it sure is handy for carrying stuff around.

Attachments

• IMG_1285.PNG
    IMG_1285.PNG
    6.6 MB · Views: 412
   / My 3 PH carry all #2  
Yea, but you can easily add cinder blocks in it for added weight. At about 26 pounds a piece and they are cheap.

/ My 3 PH carry all #3  
A friend of mine made this for me about 4-5 years ago now. Finally took the BH off and put this on instead. It weighs about 300 lbs so it's not a great ballast but it sure is handy for carrying stuff around.
That's pretty nice! I could see eventually adding some tubes on the front of it to carry shovels, rakes, etc, and even a chain saw carrier too. You would be set then for any kind of yard/field work.

/ My 3 PH carry all #4  
Thats pretty cool. I just did mine, boring on from TSC with some 2x6's added for a backboard and platform

/ My 3 PH carry all
Thats pretty cool. I just did mine, boring on from TSC with some 2x6's added for a backboard and platform

I think I'm going to make some brackets to hold the chainsaw,fuel can, rakes, shovels etc. and ...I was even thinking about a way to make it dump.

/ My 3 PH carry all #6  
Hyd top link well make it dump.

/ My 3 PH carry all #7  
I already had the ATV sprayer, so i added so attachment points for the straps and ATV battery. My machine is main a food plot toy for deer.

IMG_4611.JPG