Mule 610 started blowing white smoke

/ Mule 610 started blowing white smoke
new fuel made no difference, new pump was needed never heard of anyone draining the carb and tank for winter, could it be carb? maybe,

/ Mule 610 started blowing white smoke #12  
The fact it does not run well at full throttle, sounds like partially plugged main jet. If you go into the carburetor that's one thing I would check.

regarding the main Jet, as this machine will run full throttle for a minuet or so before slowing I was assuming the carb was good and more a supply issue, figured a carb issue its continuous, from what my service manual has for information all this vent carbon canister stuff is a Canada only setup, either way have it running 75 to 80% fine, it will work until the small plastic valve comes in some time in June

/ Mule 610 started blowing white smoke #14  
California versions have the cannister. The fuel system has sealed fuel cap, not vented. The cannister is for emissions/prevents fuel vapor getting in the air. The plastic valve, black, red end is a check valve. I am not sure which direction it goes. You mention another line from the cannister with a filter in it. Where does this line go?
610evap.JPG

/ Mule 610 started blowing white smoke #15  
What year is your Mule? Parts drawings show different fuel pumps for different years and also hook up looks different. Some lowest fitting goes to tank, others to carb. Maybe you have the wrong "new" pump?
610fp.JPG
610fp2.JPG

/ Mule 610 started blowing white smoke #16  
As test, I would connect the hose from the air intake that goes to the cannister to the hose from the cannister to the check valve, to the fuel tank. I would position the check valve to allow flow into the fuel tank. This will bypass the cannister and filtered air would be able to enter the fuel tank as fuel is being used.
610evap2.JPG

/ Mule 610 started blowing white smoke #17  
This is a classic "making oil" situation. Something is causing fuel to get into the crankcase. There are a wide range of causes, from simple to complicated. Sounds like you are working through some of the simple ones.

If this happened after extended storage with no effort to prep carb or fuel system, then simple issues would be high on my list. #1 would be a stuck float or blocked tank return line (if it has one).

the connections on canister never have changed, one goes to the intake, one has a hose and goes over the fuel tank, has a fuel filter then a hose thats open sitting between fuel tank and front right of seat panel, assume its a breather.

as for the fuel pump, its the right one from dealer, identical the original pumped fuel but allowed it to flow back I could blow air both ways inlet to outlet, the new one only one way

Im still leading to that check valve, this one free flows air to the tank but needs pressure to go from tank, its what is holding pressure in tank, eta for a new one is 3rd week June

it is running close to 80% full throttle, full it still bogs like its out of gas after 60 seconds, will recover if throttle is reduced, maybe had a couple issues and float in carb low? this weekend have to pull the carb and check that

have a great weekend to all

it has no fuel return, my thought on float stuck if up no fuel could get thro to run if stuck open it would keep dumping fuel to intake, would idle erratic or high

the carb is my next task on the list

/ Mule 610 started blowing white smoke #20  
You need to find out how/why the fuel tank is being pressurized.
Only two sources. The cannister or fuel pump.
If you disconnect the cannister at the check valve, the check valve should let the tank take in air as the fuel is used, but not allow air out. If the tank still becomes pressurized, it has to be the fuel pump. If not, problem is with cannister system