Forks muck fork: claw or no claw ?

/ muck fork: claw or no claw ? #1  

Renze

Elite Member
Tractor
Zetor 3011, Zetor 5718
I am allmost finished repairing the worn bearings of the front axle pivot pin of the 5245 (with frontloader) so this week i'll start building a muck fork:

I need a muck fork for two tractors and two different operation methods:

We have converted a pig barn to stall our 6 foals, meantime the muck is 50 cm high. We have cut an opening in the side wall, through which the 3011 just fits. So i cant get in there with the 5245 and front loader.

So i need it on the 3pt of the 3011 to pull out a heavy layer of straw muck out of the freestall pen, and on the front loader to load muck into the spreader.

I think on the front loader i dont need a claw on top, because i can tilt back the fork 45 degrees so nothing falls off. But can i manage to pull the straw muck out of the barn with the fork on the 3pt hitch, with no claw ? Or will the muck slide off again when i drive forward ?

Would it help if i had a hydraulic toplink, or a tilt cylinder built in the 3pt to Euro adapter, so i could tilt it back 45 degrees ?

/ muck fork: claw or no claw ? #2  
How about a few pics so we can assess the situation. I have some ideas but want to see your equipment first.