MT372 Front end loader

/ MT372 Front end loader #1  

kempfat

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372
Hello again! I was just curious, does anyone know if there are front end loaders made (factory made) for the MT372 that are for sale? Or do they have to be fabricated? I have seen a very nicely fabricated loader on an older post and am wanting to get a loader for my MT372 in the future. If they have to be fabricated, does anyone know of a fabricator in South Carolina or could I bring it to a tractor dealership? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

/ MT372 Front end loader #2  
Hello again! I was just curious, does anyone know if there are front end loaders made (factory made) for the MT372 that are for sale? Or do they have to be fabricated? I have seen a very nicely fabricated loader on an older post and am wanting to get a loader for my MT372 in the future. If they have to be fabricated, does anyone know of a fabricator in South Carolina or could I bring it to a tractor dealership? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

did you find one?
I plan to make one one for mine, was going to make two possibly.

/ MT372 Front end loader
Hey, sorry it took so long to respond. If you do end up making two, let me know what the cost is and send lots of photos of the process of fabrication and finished product!

/ MT372 Front end loader #4  
well i got 95 % of it on and working just need a few more brackets to support the up rights

Attachments

• 20180602_165655_resized.jpg
    20180602_165655_resized.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,575