MT 573 Issues

/ MT 573 Issues #41  
Well fellas. Looks like my good streak just ran out. Was plowing and got the beep. Caution and stop displayed. Error code f02 s636

/ MT 573 Issues #42  
That appears to be a Crank Signal Early fault, lost fault, missing fault, or over speed fault. I've attached some screen shots from the service manual. Hopefully its just a loose wire or sensor, or bad sensor.
S636 F02 pg 1.png
S636 F02 pg 2.png
S636 F02 pg 3.png

/ MT 573 Issues #43  
I see a few post about a recall on the harness on the smaller tractors. Wonder if mine has one. Really sucks. Was in the middle of plowing to beat the rain.

/ MT 573 Issues #44  
Crank sensor failing is pretty common. Part # 40511370. Easy fix and falls under 5 year emissions warranty.

/ MT 573 Issues #45  
I also want more protection for brush and to add some holes for chains. I hate chaining over the axle to haul.
I had expanded metal added to my bush guard and a clevis that I can put a shackle on to run chain through for transport. Guess you could weld a grab hook there since you take your bucket off.

1714081664493.png

/ MT 573 Issues #46  
A while back I took some 1/2" plate (I think its half inch, don't really remember) scrap I had, cut it so it would hang down a bit from the frame, drilled some holes in the plate to match the ones already on the frame, and then welded some D-rings to the bottom portion. I did this on both sides. This is where I typically keep a chain, and where I tie the tractor down to a trailer.
Screenshot 2024-04-25 151726.png

/ MT 573 Issues
Both good ideas!

/ MT 573 Issues #49  
A while back I took some 1/2" plate (I think its half inch, don't really remember) scrap I had, cut it so it would hang down a bit from the frame, drilled some holes in the plate to match the ones already on the frame, and then welded some D-rings to the bottom portion. I did this on both sides. This is where I typically keep a chain, and where I tie the tractor down to a trailer.
I did similar, I made these out of some scrap 3/8" steel I had. I have ratcheting straps with safety hooks that snap right on quick and easy.

20200715_075543.jpg