Mounting Auxiliary Lights

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #11  
   / Mounting Auxiliary Lights #12  
I had the same problelm on my B2650. Cant have my rops up and get in the garage. I fabbed up these mounts to keep them up high and just get in my door. Has worked out very well. 20180326_094538.jpg20151215_101203 (450x800).jpg20151215_101616.jpg

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #13  
Did you ever get your lights mounted?
My lights, magnets, and wiring harness are still in a box in the garage.
Good thing we've had a mild winter so far.
They make some really cool stuff anymore. Now I need to find the right light. They make so many, it's hard to pick one. I obviously want something bright. I am thinking about wiring it to my headlight switch so when I turn the headlights on, all the lights come on. It may be a cleaner way of doing it.

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #14  
the problem with mounting lights near the cab like on the
ROPS or even on the FEL arms is it attracts bugs like crazy.. Ideally, i would like to mount down low or up high on the grill to see around the bucket. anyone have any pics?

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #15  
Two at cab top front, two rear, two low in grille and two cubes in the loader support tubes. Good to operate 24/7. With the cab the bugs don't matter. I have had open station tractors and ROPS mounted lights were awful, between the bugs and the glare. I normally mow without the forward facing cab mounted lights. They make the hood too bright. The low grille mounted lights work very well by themselves.

Attachments

• IMG_5387C.JPG
    IMG_5387C.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5388C.JPG
    IMG_5388C.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5389C.JPG
    IMG_5389C.JPG
    829.2 KB · Views: 53
   / Mounting Auxiliary Lights #16  
Tractors have Roll Over Protective Structures for a reason and using any tractor with it folded is, in my view, an accident waiting to happen. Think I'd erect a shelter where you can park the unit with the ROPS up, not down.

All it takes is a second of chance and you could be maimed or dead. Just my opinion.

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #17  
I mounted a ..?..12” LED light bar on the front brush guard of my L3450…an oldie. I used 3” magnets as I didn’t want to drill holes. To solve the problem of wiring and a switch, I disconnected the low beam feed and spliced that to my LED bar. If I ever want to go back to ‘stock’ all I have to do is ‘unplug and re connect’.