Mounting Auxiliary Lights

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #1  

lzicc

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
I want to mount extra lights on my B2650 for nighttime use when plowing snow. Since my garage door is only 7' tall, my ROPS is always folded. Where would be a good place to install lights for the front and rear with the ROPS folded that would me useful?

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #2  
For height I'd install them on the ROPS. It will take little slack to permit the ROPS to fold, all you need to do is put the ROPS back up when you go outside. The cable should go up the hinged side that stays together when folded.

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights
I thought about that, but I know me and I'll forget to put it down when pulling in and smack the house.

For height I'd install them on the ROPS. It will take little slack to permit the ROPS to fold, all you need to do is put the ROPS back up when you go outside. The cable should go up the hinged side that stays together when folded.

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #4  
On your loader arms will get you some height.
And with them ahead of you there is no glare when you turn to look back.

That's a good idea. I'll have to look at that.

On your loader arms will get you some height.
And with them ahead of you there is no glare when you turn to look back.

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #7  
This is what I used to mount my light bar to the ROPS;

Amazon
AKD Part Tube clamp, 2pcs Powerful Magnetic Base Mount Bracket Sucker Holder LED Light Bar Roof Magnet Bracket for LED Work Light Driving Lights Off Road Lighting IMG_0058.JPG

They make some really cool stuff anymore. Now I need to find the right light. They make so many, it's hard to pick one. I obviously want something bright. I am thinking about wiring it to my headlight switch so when I turn the headlights on, all the lights come on. It may be a cleaner way of doing it.

Amazon
AKD Part Tube clamp, 2pcs Powerful Magnetic Base Mount Bracket Sucker Holder LED Light Bar Roof Magnet Bracket for LED Work Light Driving Lights Off Road LightingView attachment 625514

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #9  
Those are exactly what i bought to mount my lights. Just need to do it before the snow gets here.
I rarely lift my rops due to garage height, and with the magnets, i can turn them backwards when using my rear blade, which is what i use to clear my driveway.

Amazon
AKD Part Tube clamp, 2pcs Powerful Magnetic Base Mount Bracket Sucker Holder LED Light Bar Roof Magnet Bracket for LED Work Light Driving Lights Off Road LightingView attachment 625514

/ Mounting Auxiliary Lights #10  
Any of you have some pics of your mounting using the magnetic base?

Cheers,
Mike