Mitsubishi mt372 decals

/ Mitsubishi mt372 decals #1  

kempfat

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372
Hey fellow mitsubishi mt372 owners! I have searched and searched for all the decals for my mt372. I have finally found someone that makes them. I worked with this individual to get her all the photos from my mt372 decals and I searched for the rest. She did a fantastic job making me oem decals. Here is the link where you can get them!!

Mitsubishi MT372 tractor mower reproduction decal set | eBay

/ Mitsubishi mt372 decals #2  
Hey fellow mitsubishi mt372 owners! I have searched and searched for all the decals for my mt372. I have finally found someone that makes them. I worked with this individual to get her all the photos from my mt372 decals and I searched for the rest. She did a fantastic job making me oem decals. Here is the link where you can get them!!

Once you get the decals via mail, get to Harbor Freight and buy the tools to put them on without wrinkles!

/ Mitsubishi mt372 decals #3  

BTW, you really need to post this in the Mitsubishi compact tractor section. Nobody here would even know what you are talking about otherwise.

/ Mitsubishi mt372 decals #4  
These look really nice from here. For posterity:

1708474526421.png