MItsubishi D1800 miss and white smoke

/ MItsubishi D1800 miss and white smoke
Coming up empty handed, called all of those sources. Thanks for the list maverick! Stevens is going to call me back, but everyone else said no. The gasket I measured at .05". I have some gasket material around here that's .03", which, if my math is right, would change timing about 5 degrees. That should be enough to see a difference. If it runs better, I'll find something thinner. If it runs worse, I'll double up the gasket, and see what happens. I'm not sure what else to do.

/ MItsubishi D1800 miss and white smoke #33  
That’s a good idea..
Remember, DO NOT GOBB ON ANY SEALER..
It WILL change the timing..

Good luck

That’s a good idea..
Remember, DO NOT GOBB ON ANY SEALER..
It WILL change the timing..

Good luck
Thanks! I made a comment earlier about my returns. I'm not seeing hardly any fuel coming back out of the injectors except just a tiny bit at full throttle. What are your thoughts on that?

/ MItsubishi D1800 miss and white smoke #35  
THATS not a problem at all..
It’s just excess fuel that’s being returned..
some are more than others.

Thanks again! Now is the wait for parts. I hope the next post is all about a completed project :)

/ MItsubishi D1800 miss and white smoke #37  
Way to go Bmav.!!
It's pinned at the top of this Mitsubishi section. Take a look, it could help you with you work too. Or if you have further details, we an add more content.

/ MItsubishi D1800 miss and white smoke #38  
Thanks again! Now is the wait for parts. I hope the next post is all about a completed project :)
Ah, I thought this thread was in the Mitsubishi section. Go here for the helpful PDF file.

Ah, I thought this thread was in the Mitsubishi section. Go here for the helpful PDF file.

I actually already had it, but thanks for posting all that good info!

/ MItsubishi D1800 miss and white smoke #40  
I actually already had it, but thanks for posting all that good info!
Make sure you got the latest, version 3.21 is the latest and many things were updated.