Missing Loaders ?

/ Missing Loaders ? #31  
Messicks just put out a video on how they’re struggling to get loaders and implements in. I guess there’s still a huge shortage of hydraulics?
Specifically I believe he said the cylinder tubing.

/ Missing Loaders ? #33  
I just purchased a cabbed L5460 Kubota. It took my dealer 3 months to locate one. Sales manager/GM said my saving grace was I didn’t want a loader. But the grill guard is back ordered so I’m being extra careful. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Here’s what I did to an inexpensive canopy on my first trip out with the open station, a crooked uni-brow:
0688010E-250D-4B4C-AA73-78017A655CA5.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Missing Loaders ? #34  
I just purchased a cabbed L5460 Kubota. It took my dealer 3 months to locate one. Sales manager/GM said my saving grace was I didn’t want a loader. But the grill guard is back ordered so I’m being extra careful.

What do you use the tractor for? Did you get any hydraulics fitted?

/ Missing Loaders ? #35  
90% of the time I’m mowing old Bahai pastures around the house, along fence lines, and maintaining access roads / fire-breaks around pine stands. Tamed areas I use a 6’ flail and the rest gets the rotary cutter. The really overgrown stuff I hire in a CTL forestry mulcher. The privet, grape vines, wisteria and other brush get an occasional bath of Remedy (triclopyr) with a little glyphosate. Just continuing on in my retirement years as my dad during during his. Fun stuff.

/ Missing Loaders ? #37  
For anybody still following this thread, I just saw a flatbed semi with a full trailer of Kubota loaders for compact tractors all the way thru mid size utility tractors down here in Florida, so maybe the shortage of loaders is coming to an end. Charlie.