mirrors

/ mirrors #1  
Tractor
terramite t9
has anyone put rear view mirrors on a terramite?? if they dont vibrate to bad i think it would be great! thought about the old school pickup truck camper type on each side. i would cut down the mounting rods so they wouldnt stick out to far. also thought about a center rear view mirror like a car/truck has????? i was backing up the other day an thought of this. has anyone tried this? im worried about vibration and they would be blurry. dont want to go to all this trouble and have that happen. also my t9 is a diesel so they vibrate a little more. any input would be great. thanks

/ mirrors #2  
As long as you employ rubber gaskets (self made, various rubber mat materials) between where you attach the bracket and that surface, then excessive vibration is dampened.

My jury-rigged mirror uses 2 gaskets; one between the mounting plate and the FEL arm and the other between mounting plate and the mirror bracket. I have zero vibration/distortion.

Everything that I have mounted on my ROPS uses a foam neoprene pad (made from a cut-up stubbie-holder [koozie?]) to reduce potential vibration damage.

Attachments

• IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 276
   / mirrors
As long as you employ rubber gaskets (self made, various rubber mat materials) between where you attach the bracket and that surface, then excessive vibration is dampened.

My jury-rigged mirror uses 2 gaskets; one between the mounting plate and the FEL arm and the other between mounting plate and the mirror bracket. I have zero vibration/distortion.

Everything that I have mounted on my ROPS uses a foam neoprene pad (made from a cut-up stubbie-holder [koozie?]) to reduce potential vibration damage.

nice thank you. like the koozie idea!