Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #81  
"green" has nothing to do with me using battery.
Battery = QUIET. My ears ring 24/7, no need to make them worse. No smelling exhaust fumes, and basically zero maintenance.
If I am limbing, or cutting small saplings and need to move around a lot, I don't have to keep yanking that dang rope. Finger off trigger, stop. Finger back on trigger, start.

I agree with that. To me, it has nothing to do with “green”. I have a lot of tree huggers and self proclaimed “biologists“ and “climate change experts” as customers. When they see an electric chain saw, they go crazy with delight. They watched videos of lumbermen in those old silver helmets cutting down rainforests with big loud saws that made them cry to their mommies.

The electric saw appears to them as a “kinder/gentler” chainsaw that quietly & softly cuts their trees down. :giggle::poop:

It works. I’m living proof that electric saws appeal to your “expert” customers. They will laud you for “saving the planet” 😂 😂 😂 😂

I’ll get another one when the right ones hit. I think I’ll try a DeWalt 60V top handle first, then hope for a bigger twin 60V 20”. A little lightweight top handle would have been perfect yesterday. My son was bucking 1-2” limbs with my 500i LOL

Last edited:
   / Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #82  
Why are you keeping the 75 and 90 if you banished them to the shelf?
I bought them bot when I purchased the 028 many decades ago. Still use the 028 regularly but the 75 and 90 are very heavy saws with their bars and loops on and both are fairly hard to start as well and in reality I should sell them as they are very much in demand by collectors and others but they have sentimental value for me so they sit on a shelf in the shop, drained of fuel (and dried out) as well as bar oil, the loops are sharp (they both wear .404 full and tooth chipper chain) and maybe some day I'll sell them or my wife will, but for now they can just stay where they are and collect dust. The 75 wears a 36" bar and the 90 wears a 2 man 54" buddy bar.

They remind me of days gone by back when I was young, dumb and full of .....lol

Even using the compression release on both of them, you'd better have a firm grip on the recoil and pull it with authority or they will stretch your digits real quick like.

At 74 years old, I doubt I could start them even if I wanted to and I don't. Another reason why I like the Echo's with their reduced effort I-30 starting system.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #83  
"green" has nothing to do with me using battery.
Battery = QUIET. My ears ring 24/7, no need to make them worse. No smelling exhaust fumes, and basically zero maintenance.
If I am limbing, or cutting small saplings and need to move around a lot, I don't have to keep yanking that dang rope. Finger off trigger, stop. Finger back on trigger, start.
Whatever blows your dress up I guess. Battery saws do nothing for me. Having stated that I do own cordless tools, just not the overpriced Milwaukee or DeWalt ones and I did buy my wife a battery powered chainsaw so she can putter with it but I'd never use it anyway. I look at them as something for the female gender.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #84  
Whatever blows your dress up I guess. Battery saws do nothing for me. Having stated that I do own cordless tools, just not the overpriced Milwaukee or DeWalt ones and I did buy my wife a battery powered chainsaw so she can putter with it but I'd never use it anyway. I look at them as something for the female gender.
Why dont you leave the BATTERY thread you TROLL. 🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

loltroll.jpg

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #85  
Why dont you leave the BATTERY thread you TROLL. 🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 861106
First off, I don't have to as this is (last time I checked) a public forum and as such dissenting opinions as well as correlating opinions are ALL welcome, including yours which I sometimes find to be irritating as well but I don't whine about it, unlike you do. I'd put you on ignore but I don't simply because I find your inane comments entertaining. You really need to get a life and quit whining. You are an adult I presume? If I am correct in that assumption, then act like an adult and not some snot nosed kid.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #86  
Thinking about it, maybe you should retire to your 'users group' where you can tout your expertise in all things you feel relative to your philosophies with no dissenting comments. It don't play that way here last time I checked.

Distilling it further, TS bub.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #87  
Thinking about it, maybe you should retire to your 'users group' where you can tout your expertise in all things you feel relative to your philosophies with no dissenting comments. It don't play that way here last time I checked.

Distilling it further, TS bub.
You TROLL have spoken again.

Leave the BATTERY thread and leave us alone. You dont want battery stuff or to learn and made it well known, so LEAVE.

We are all laughing at you in back ground.

loltrolll2.jpg

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #88  
First off, I don't have to as this is (last time I checked) a public forum and as such dissenting opinions as well as correlating opinions are ALL welcome, including yours which I sometimes find to be irritating as well but I don't whine about it, unlike you do. I'd put you on ignore but I don't simply because I find your inane comments entertaining. You really need to get a life and quit whining. You are an adult I presume? If I am correct in that assumption, then act like an adult and not some snot nosed kid.
Lets save trolls post.

I like that one sounds just like you. A older man that is spoiled rotten thinking we all must think like him.

Thanks for the morning laughs. We are all laughing at you in back ground talking about how insane you sound.

loltrolll2.jpg

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #90  
You are acting your age I guess. 5 going on 6?
For a guy your age you sure do act like 5-6 if folks dont agree with you that is true.

Again if not interested in battery stuff and learning. Please move on out of the thread.