Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #91  
You completely missed the point, as usual. If I agree or disagree and want to post that, I'm entirely within this forum's guidelines doing just that and I really don't give a hoot what others 'think' about my comment or comments.

I don't live or sleep or interact with any of them or you for that matter and candidly, in your case especially, I have no desire to know you or interact with you except on this site.

You can post all the disparaging comments you want to, don't impact me one way or another and just shows your immaturity and nothing more and a LOT less I might add.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #92  
I give up. Cant get through to your insane mind.

You cant just grasp it to leave us alone and move on.

Will just over look you.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
   / Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #93  
Being this is a Milwaukee BATTERY thread.

Has any of you ever tried their pole saw or that pruning pole saw?

The pruner one does have my interest after someone brought up that they wished they made such. I found in a quick search they already have them.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw
At 74 years old, I doubt I could start them even if I wanted to and I don't. Another reason why I like the Echo's with their reduced effort I-30 starting system.
So, shouldn't you sell them to someone who could use them and wring the last remaining life out of 'em?

I look at them as something for the female gender.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I think you're just being provocative with that comment but carry on. It's laughable that you refuse to see the value of battery chainsaws as an option.

The pruner one does have my interest after someone brought up that they wished they made such. I found in a quick search they already have them.
I was not aware of that pruner but it is interesting.

I have a Stihl hand pole saw with three sections so I can get pretty high from the ground and I've never used the pruning attachment that came with it. Good to know it's an option.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #97  
I was not aware of that pruner but it is interesting.

I have a Stihl hand pole saw with three sections so I can get pretty high from the ground and I've never used the pruning attachment that came with it. Good to know it's an option.
Ya I got a manual extendable pruner. But never knew they had these.

If that one guy wouldnt have ask if they made such. I would have never know either.

Batt tools helping get the nasty saw torn down. Got to love it.

p365carb.jpg

If that one guy wouldnt have ask if they made such. I would have never know either.
I can see where those battery pruners would make money for a landscaper doing work in high end neighborhoods.

Wonder how long it will take for Milwaukee to come out with that as an attachment to a power head?

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #99  
Whatever blows your dress up I guess. Battery saws do nothing for me. Having stated that I do own cordless tools, just not the overpriced Milwaukee or DeWalt ones and I did buy my wife a battery powered chainsaw so she can putter with it but I'd never use it anyway. I look at them as something for the female gender.
So, I guess you like yanking. Whatever floats your boat.

/ Milwaukee Battery Top Handle chainsaw #100  
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I think you're just being provocative with that comment but carry on. It's laughable that you refuse to see the value of battery chainsaws as an option.

Some people think everything they do or own is the best, and anything else is “junk”.