Price Check MF GC1710 & 1720 Price Check

/ MF GC1710 & 1720 Price Check #41  
Re: MF GC1710 & 1720 Price Check

It doesn't matter to me if rebates etc are included, all I care about is what I'm paying.

Greetings Dnw64,

previously you had posted: "This is the most recent thread I could find with 1710 pricing in it. Wow, have prices gone down or are they just a lot less around here?"

But then in the post above you stated you didn't care about rebates and other things - only what you were paying.

This isn't logical to me - because you were looking for threads with prices in them - but then if you don't care what is or isn't effecting the prices - what good are they to you - or to the next reader who comes along looking for prices to try to figure out what price range they should be aiming for.

Logically what I'm reading says to me - you want others to care about what and how they are reporting - but not what you are reporting.

/ MF GC1710 & 1720 Price Check #42  
Re: MF GC1710 & 1720 Price Check

Greetings Dnw64,

previously you had posted: "This is the most recent thread I could find with 1710 pricing in it. Wow, have prices gone down or are they just a lot less around here?"

But then in the post above you stated you didn't care about rebates and other things - only what you were paying.

This isn't logical to me - because you were looking for threads with prices in them - but then if you don't care what is or isn't effecting the prices - what good are they to you - or to the next reader who comes along looking for prices to try to figure out what price range they should be aiming for.

Logically what I'm reading says to me - you want others to care about what and how they are reporting - but not what you are reporting.

Well slap me silly and feed me a donut. I have no idea how else to respond to such a post. We must be speaking a different language.