MASSIMO UTV

/ MASSIMO UTV #11  
I have bought a number of chinese products, (being cheap, someone recommended or promotion) I have NEVER been satisfied or impressed. You will find it out after you have owed it for a While.

David

/ MASSIMO UTV #12  
I have bought a number of chinese products, (being cheap, someone recommended or promotion) I have NEVER been satisfied or impressed. You will find it out after you have owed it for a While.

David

Have you ever bought a Massimo?

I have had mine over 4 years.

/ MASSIMO UTV #13  
I agree a lot of Chinese brand bashing here. I had a Kawasaki for 14 trouble free years and decided to replace it with an UTV as I will be giving the Kawie to my grandson.
Looked at all the brands Kawasaki, Can Am, Yamaha, Honda etc etc. and the prices where ridiculous so I opted to a Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS which most will probably say it is Chinese made which is not. The motor is Hisun chinese but the rest is made and assembled in Texas.
So far the machine is 6 months old and have no issues with it at all. Start great in cold weather especially here in Canada where it is very cold. I use it for plowing and has a lot of power and traction due to the front and rear differential locks. Power steering is amazing for turning with the plow up. Can't complain but only time will tell.

/ MASSIMO UTV #14  
I agree a lot of Chinese brand bashing here. I had a Kawasaki for 14 trouble free years and decided to replace it with an UTV as I will be giving the Kawie to my grandson.
Looked at all the brands Kawasaki, Can Am, Yamaha, Honda etc etc. and the prices where ridiculous so I opted to a Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS which most will probably say it is Chinese made which is not. The motor is Hisun chinese but the rest is made and assembled in Texas.
So far the machine is 6 months old and have no issues with it at all. Start great in cold weather especially here in Canada where it is very cold. I use it for plowing and has a lot of power and traction due to the front and rear differential locks. Power steering is amazing for turning with the plow up. Can't complain but only time will tell.
According to this review the engine and rolling chassis are Hi-Sun
217 Cub Cadet Challenger 75 Review - ATV.com

/ MASSIMO UTV #15  
   / MASSIMO UTV #16  
That road test said it has an "unlockable rear end".

What is it, chain drive to the rear??

SR

/ MASSIMO UTV #17  
That road test said it has an "unlockable rear end".

What is it, chain drive to the rear??

SR

That is a good question as I have not seen a chain anywhere on the drive or electronic locks cause I can engage them from the cab dash board switch. Which is located just below the parking break handle in the pic.

dash.jpg

/ MASSIMO UTV #18  
I have not had a lot of snow removal time as there has been none lol. We got on the ground around a foot of accumulation in total this year which is unusual up here. The weather man says 4 inches of snow coming on Tuesday but will believe it when I see it lol.

/ MASSIMO UTV #19  
That is a good question as I have not seen a chain anywhere on the drive or electronic locks cause I can engage them from the cab dash board switch. Which is located just below the parking break handle in the pic.

View attachment 585380

Bring up to date.
I did look at the machine and all I see is drive shafts no chains. The differential locks are electric which are activated from the switches on the dash just like the 2w/4w drive but have to be stopped to engage any of these features.

/ MASSIMO UTV #20  
Both Kawasaki Mule Pro FX and the JD Gators use Chinese engines in their gas powered machines (Chery) and have heard no complaints about them so don't think it would be a big deal for the Cub Cadet to have a reputable Chinese motor in their machines.