Massey Ferguson ATV's

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I was playing around on one of the European based forums and learned that MF sells ATV's overseas. They appear to be Artic Cats with the MF logo but interesting and discouraging that they wouldn't sell them over here.

MF 400 - MF 700D

MFAgTVFull03.jpg

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's #2  
Robert, that looks like a wood cutting outfit with no place to haul wood!! Good looking machine. No, I had never heard of them.

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's #3  
My understanding is that Massey Ferguson apparently entered into an agreement with Bombardier after the Bombardier / John Deere agreement ended that produced the JD Buck ATVs. They'll also have a 686cc diesel available in the MF ATV. I think that this would be well-received stateside, especially amongst the farming community and MF enthusiasts.

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's
If what you heard is true I wonder why they would sell Bombardier here and Artic Cat overseas? I would think it would be easier to keep dealing with just one company instead of possibly creating hard feelings.

I love my Bombardier Traxter XT (bought it before Deere started painting them green and yellow). My Traxter has been great and being a farm quad it gets started up, ran a half mile and shut down. Usually it is pulling a 55 gallon water barrel to water the pens down back.

My neighbor has the green and yellow version of the Traxter and his kid runs that thing hard all over the vineyard and everywhere else. So far I have not heard him talk about having any problems with his either. They are nice machines.

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's #5  
Hello Robert,

I, too, was looking around for UVs (not ATVs) and wondered if Massey offered one in the U.S. I found a European UV which is a red version of Cub Cadet's 4x4 Utility Vehicle. Check out the link below. There are a couple of Massey-branded Cub Cadet (or MTD) compact tractors on the page, as well.

Matthew

MF Grounds Care - Professional

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's
I love the color scheme on the MF UTV

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's #7  
I have to agree, the red looks good. A diesel ATV sounds even better.:)

/ Massey Ferguson ATV's #8  
I feel I must correct myself. The information I got was from a post on another ATV forum and it was not correct. AGCO / Massey Ferguson did not partner with Bombardier as I stated based on "verified info" from another website. They are all actually rebadged Arctic Cats and that partnership was made back in 2000 according to a bNET research article (see link). Also I have provided a link to the diesel 700 being sold by Massey in the UK.

Arctic Cat ATV Agreement With Massey Ferguson Begins With Distribution in the United Kingdom Business Wire - Find Articles

MF 700D AgTV (Massey Ferguson | ATV)