Price Check Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370?

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #11  
I wouldn't want to see it parted out since they are such good little tractors. I'm more inclined to say sell it as a complete tractor. Ask $2,000 but be willing to negotiate down to $1,500. What it's worth in the end is what somebody actually pays you for it.

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #12  
I agree, I wouldn't want to see a working tractor parted out either but business is business. I took a tour at a dealer's place and he had an Iseki TX1300F that someone wanted the drive train out of. So it was sitting there with the gearbox gone but the rest of it was immaculate and I assume the gearbox was also (hence it being taken). Here I've been working on getting a TX1300 back to good running condition, and then I see one that appears to be in excellent condition being dismantled for parts. It was a bit painful for me to see. Of course, I'm sure even if I wanted the "rest" of the tractor, it would be stiff price, so it will continue to be dismatled and turned into cash piece by piece. A bit of a shame, but, like I said, it's just business.

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #13  
I paid 1K for mine. It is 4wd and came witha 54" finish mower. Here was a pic the night I brought it home. I got a good deal, but the fact of the matter and some will hate me for this, is it is a 30+ year old japanese tractor. parts are hard to find. They are stout little machines, but most people are willing to pay for an old machine and search all over the net to fix it.

I love mine! I got it as I was a new homeowner and had just purchased a newer truck so I knew what I was getting when I bought it.

5c2c58c0.jpg

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #14  
I would be willing to buy the reverser if you would sell it separate or perhaps the whole tractor depending on where you are located. :thumbsup:

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #15  
Somebody had a Satoh Beaver on Craigs List in Fincastle the other day. 4WD, I think they were asking $1200.

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #16  
I will check into it but I mainly just want the reverser for mine.

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #17  
I bought mine 2 months ago with a rotted out rear wheel, no battery, no seat, no loader or equipment but it is 4x4. It started up great (with a borrowed battery) so i was willing to give it a shot. Both 3pt arms were badly bent, fenders were rusted and bent. I paid $800 for it. Got it home, called Valley power to get a wheel, got a new seat on sale at Tractor Supply and i have been using it. I did not have any 3pt hitch equipment but had several pieces of sleeve hitch equipment. i modified them to use on this one and works great so far. I plan to get yanmar arms to upgrade to cat 1.

Also while at Valley, one of the guys was telling me the front axle is the most valuable part out of one of these tractors. The next was a loader. They had one there that day but said it was already sold.

As previously stated, there were a few recently in the VA area that were on Craigslist around $1200 to $1500 range. One person has a Beaver 2 with 4 pieces of equipment for $3995 but it has been on there for months. i contacted him to see if he would sell equipment seperate but he would not.

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #18  
I bought mine 2 months ago with a rotted out rear wheel, no battery, no seat, no loader or equipment but it is 4x4. It started up great (with a borrowed battery) so i was willing to give it a shot. Both 3pt arms were badly bent, fenders were rusted and bent. I paid $800 for it. Got it home, called Valley power to get a wheel, got a new seat on sale at Tractor Supply and i have been using it. I did not have any 3pt hitch equipment but had several pieces of sleeve hitch equipment. i modified them to use on this one and works great so far. I plan to get yanmar arms to upgrade to cat 1.

Also while at Valley, one of the guys was telling me the front axle is the most valuable part out of one of these tractors. The next was a loader. They had one there that day but said it was already sold.

As previously stated, there were a few recently in the VA area that were on Craigslist around $1200 to $1500 range. One person has a Beaver 2 with 4 pieces of equipment for $3995 but it has been on there for months. i contacted him to see if he would sell equipment seperate but he would not.

You thought that too, huh? He wants 3895 for just the tractor! I politely told him that was too much, as I thought that was a package deal price... That's how it seems from the ad. That's also why the implements had prices beside them. I asked how much for just the tractor, as I already had the implements.... That's when he said 3895.... Yah ok, put the crack pipe down! Lol. So. You could buy those implements for the price listed, if you bought the tractor for 4k!!! :laughing:

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #19  
oh, i didnt realize that was not the price with tractor and implements. i thought he was just itemizing the price. wow, he has fell and bumped his head then. There was one listed in Charlottesville with a trailer for $1500 a month or so ago. I should have emailed this guy that listing.

here is the listing for the first tractor: Mitsubishi 4X4 tractor 4 pieces

/ Market Value of Satoh Beaver S-370? #20  
oh, i didnt realize that was not the price with tractor and implements. i thought he was just itemizing the price. wow, he has fell and bumped his head then. There was one listed in Charlottesville with a trailer for $1500 a month or so ago. I should have emailed this guy that listing.

here is the listing for the first tractor: Mitsubishi 4X4 tractor 4 pieces

Yup that's the one... The guy that answered the phone said it was his sons tractors. So I asked how much for just the tractor without the attachments. He was like 3895....and the implements were separate! I said wow that is a little high bringing its 30 years old and can't get parts for it and I only paid 1k for mine...