Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams)

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #81  
anyone have a wiring diagram for 3616 year 2013, the selnoid clicks until finally it starts, replaced selnoid, can jump across the feild connection and it will engage the starter and start but it is a hassel.:confused:
Likely dirty connectors on the battery or a weak battery.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #82  
Likely dirty connectors on the battery or a weak battery.

thanks I found that the battery cables are junk on the mahindra 3616:mad:. Replace both with larger gauge cables and everything worked fine. The owner's manual is a piece of crap, it tells you nothing and parts prices are atrocious through the dealer. As an example a new starter from Mahindra is $806 for the same started on amazon or ebay for $89 brand new in a box same number and everything. It takes some time to find what you are looking for but one can find things a lot cheaper than what Mahindra wants. Still it would be nice to have a manual so a person could work on his tractor.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #83  
Re: Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) Calhoun 450

I have purchased a Calhoun 450 Fertilize Spreader and am trying to restore it. I am excited to get to use it real soon. the trouble is I have no diagram or guide for the gate setting to know how open to set the gate for my application. I have searched the www all over and found nothing on these models. I have seen other similar models from John Deere 301, United Farm tools 450, and New idea model 111. I think the charts on these may be close enough to work for my Calhoun. if anyone out there has one of these models with the calibration guide chart on thiers, and could snap a picture of it for me I would be more than grateful.

I have a Calhoun 450 that was my grandfathers. I am in the process of restoring it.
The Calhoun 450 and the United Farm Tools 450 are the same unit. United acquired Calhoun a number of years ago.
I found a chart online that should suit your needs.

Calhoun 450.jpg

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #86  
I found my manual on the computer.
Thanks

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #87  
I am a Mahindra 6000 owner and cannot get power steering to work properly. It appears to be overheating and fluid started coming out of steering column. Have no idea where power steering filter is, or if it should be replaced. Also, should reservoir be the problem? If so, can it be repaired or must it e replaced? Any other ideas?

The problem started when the tractor steered fine to the right, but very little steer to the left.
HI: So3 I have a mahindra 4500 and I now know that the Mahindra 4500 and the 6000 are close to the same,, i having the same problem with my front steering, I had the issue you have months ago,, power steering coming out under steering wheel, it was a bad seal in the top of the HSU(the steering box unit under the steering wheel rod, this was causing my tractor to began to be harder to turn steering wheel to steering wheel turning round and around and the front tires not moving at all. Got my seal replaced in the HSU at the hydraulic shop, mounted the HSU back on the tractor myself. And the shop informed me that this HSU was a brand new one, not a rebuild one. When i was having the leak under the steering wheel, the tractor will not make sharp turns, only wide turns. Ok after remounting the brand new HSU, and using the tractor, i began to experience the same issues with the brand new HSU, ,no sharp turns, than i notice i will here my power steering fluid boiling. Ok for some reason, i am still trying to find out, why the power steering fluid in the reservoir is getting extreme hot. The power steering filter is in the power steering reservoir, take out the two screws on top or the reservoir, and also the four screws with bolts at the bottom, and the filter is inside there. I going to replace that filter and see how my tractor perform with a new power steering filter. If that do not fix the power steering fluid overheating than the next step will be to replace the power steering pump. If you have already resolved your issues, please hit me with a reply, as to what you did.....

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #88  
I am a dealer, if you guys need anything in print format just message me ill find it on my break time
Mahindra 2015 hst suction filter location?TIA

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #89  
Can someone help me find the wiring diagram for the PTO? 2008 3510.
No power at PTO solenoid.
If you push in the little plunger on the back of the PTO solenoid the PTO starts running. You can run 12v direct to solenoid and it runs.

Thanks in advance!

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #90  
I can give you diagrams for Mahindra, Bobcat, Edney, Agrimetal, brushwolf, and some other random small attachments. also I can give you parts pricing anytime just pm me
I'm new here (obviously), and I'm trying to help my sister with a Mahindra 2538S which has a perennial "doesn't want to crank" problem. Often she has allowed the battery to go flat, and despite the inconvenient location of the battery terminals (under the air cleaner! LOL), we can charge the battery and get it started.

One time it would not crank for "hell or high water," and I realized there was a safety switch problem. THAT one turned out to be the HST FWD/REV shuttle being slightly off-center. A YouTube post got me to look at that and an unbelievably small tap of the shuttle convinced the tractor to start.

Now, several months later, the tractor will not crank and I have been diligent in searching for a safety switch problem. I am suspicious that the seat sensor is the culprit. I can make the "CHECK" light turn on by releasing the left brake and turn off by locking both brakes down. The "CHECK" light comes on if I energize the PTO switch, and the light goes off when the PTO is turned off. My substantial butt is on the seat and I can make small movements of the FWD/REV shuttle between attempts at starting.

So, I think I have to remove the seat to expose and check the seat switch. Maybe that's next.

I'm pretty sure the shuttle switch is inside the transmission because I do not see anything resembling a switch near the shuttle linkages when I am lying under the tractor looking up. It appears that the links attach to the transmission only and that seems a good design feature because it means limbs and debris are prevented from damaging the switch or wires.

Am I sort of on the right track here? The nearest dealer is 40 miles ($184 P/U and Del), so I want to eliminate obvious things before making that commitment.

I saw a service manual advertised at a reasonable price ($42) but with a caution that wiring diagrams were illegible. I think a good wiring diagram would be pretty helpful.

This tractor is so nice when it's running! A/C cab, radio, lights, turn signals --- what's not to like!! But when it doesn't want to start, it is a bit "Mulish!" They used to slap a mule with a short piece of 2x4, but I doubt that is recommended for tractors!

Your posts lead me see you as a helpful person. That's why I decided to reply to you rather than create a new thread.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck Moore
(central Florida)