Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams)

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #1  

DiskDoctr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510
I recently obtained electronic version of the 3510 and 4110 "New sheet metal" (circa 2004-ish) service manuals, owners manual, flat rate manual (good for pics).

I found during my last repair that diagrams and info aren't "easy" to find. Because of that, I am willing to share the occasional diagram or section, if somebody needs it.

Due to copyright, I cannot share "copies" of the manuals or post large sections at a time, but I'll help when I can.

That's it. Just looking to help out fellow Mahindra owners.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #2  
The only problem I have with my 3540 (2015) is finding a diagram showing how the steering wheel TILT cylinder and foot pedal assemble as you install a replacement high pressure gas cylinder to the foot pedal arm when cylinder isn't frozen. royal@copper.net,

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams)
The only problem I have with my 3540 (2015) is finding a diagram showing how the steering wheel TILT cylinder and foot pedal assemble as you install a replacement high pressure gas cylinder to the foot pedal arm when cylinder isn't frozen. royal@copper.net,

Sorry, my manuals don't cover that, just the 3510. It is a manual tilt, apparently much smaller than yours if it tilts with a cylinder?

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #4  
I am a dealer, if you guys need anything in print format just message me ill find it on my break time

I am a dealer, if you guys need anything in print format just message me ill find it on my break time

Superb offer! Good show! :thumbsup:

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #6  
I can give you diagrams for Mahindra, Bobcat, Edney, Agrimetal, brushwolf, and some other random small attachments. also I can give you parts pricing anytime just pm me

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #7  
I can give you diagrams for Mahindra, Bobcat, Edney, Agrimetal, brushwolf, and some other random small attachments. also I can give you parts pricing anytime just pm me

I only wish Mahindra was as cooperative and supportive as some of it's dealers like you, Dave and some others here. Good show and thanks guys for all of us Mahindra owners.

I only wish Mahindra was as cooperative and supportive as some of it's dealers like you, Dave and some others here. Good show and thanks guys for all of us Mahindra owners.

I agree! Melroebobcat, maybe you can throw us a link so we can support you when we're looking for parts and such?

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #9  
I agree! Melroebobcat, maybe you can throw us a link so we can support you when we're looking for parts and such?

Honestly I can not say enough good things about the dealership Melroebobcat represents... GREAT / Honest folks. Fast Service!! I took my Max28 there once for the dreaded fuel solenoid issue some owners have had... stopped in a few separate times to buy fluids / filters etc.... Each time I walk in (random MONTHS apart) the Service desk guys know me and what tractor I have - by name (and this is a busy / moving dealership). Blown away by that! Melroebobcat and crew love what they do... and are TRULY customer focused!

Mike

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #10  
Hi Melroebobcat
I am looking for a service repair manual for the Mahindra 2615 - need to replace the clutches and need something to go by in breaking the tractor apart.
Thanks!