Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams)

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #71  
I read through this thread hoping that when I got to the end there would be a site, link or manual posted where access to the service manuals would be available. I see that's not the case.

I have a 2017 Mahindra 1538 HST and I am wiring up the circuits for my ROPS lights. I'm looking for a wire color/stripe color for a switched +12v power signal in the wires that plug into the back of the light switch on the dash. That's where I'll pick up the power to feed my light switches for the ROPS lights. I'm in a pickle...I am in the process of moving and packed my multi-meter away :duh: so I can't check the pins myself. If anyone can help this 'new guy' out I'd appreciate it. Plan on making a call into my nearest dealer to see if they can help.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

There is supposed to be an accessory power socket buried somewhere but I haven't found it or even looked very hard for it. At the cost of meters these days I'd say to get one before flying blind into your wiring. Look at it as a good excuse to buy a new meter. Craftsman makes a good one for automotive work as it has a somewhat rare DC clamp on amp meter for about 50 bucks. Welcome to Sears.com - Sears

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #72  
I did find the accessory horn and light wires wrapped to a wiring harness under the tractor directly below my seat. Although that would work, I wanted to keep the wiring short and neat and just pick it up from where my switches would be mounted on the dash directly above the OEM light switch. I contacted my local dealer, and after he struggled through the electrical on his computer, we seem to think the key on head light feed wire is the orange with white stripe that is on the light switch plug. I'll make a small sliver with strippers in that wire and connect the lights to that wire to test to see if that is correct. If so, I'll tap into that wire for the feed to the new switches. If that don't work, I'll fix the cut in the wire and head to Lowes to get a meter. Thank you.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #73  
My thoughts exactly, Thanks

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #74  
An update....found out it is not the Orange with White stripe but rather the Red with Blue stripe on the connector just in case anyone is wanting to tap into key on power source in the dash area.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #75  
Anyone have a service manual for a 6010? My HST is giving me issues.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #76  
Horrible service manuals. As someone else said up thread, no part numbers. Also, the wiring diagrams that should've been tri-fold in the manual were just single sheets that had been copied flat and not opened up. I was VERY disappointed after paying $145 for it.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #77  
Horrible service manuals. As someone else said up thread, no part numbers. Also, the wiring diagrams that should've been tri-fold in the manual were just single sheets that had been copied flat and not opened up. I was VERY disappointed after paying $145 for it.

I'm glad I didn't pay for mine because if I had and got what I got I'd be punching someone in the nose.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #78  
Why is it that some people are paying $145 and some are only paying $45-$65 for a service manual? I understand they are all equally poor in quality but are some people just getting screwed more than others or do the $145 manuals actually have more pages in them?

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #79  
I am looking for a diagram that will show how the multi power switch is connected to the transmission. I have a Massey 50 1962. any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

/ Manuals- Service, owners, etc (If you need diagrams) #80  
Why is it that some people are paying $145 and some are only paying $45-$65 for a service manual? I understand they are all equally poor in quality but are some people just getting screwed more than others or do the $145 manuals actually have more pages in them?

Paid the dealer $79.80 for my Mahindra 3350 Service Manual. Guess Northern folks can afford higher prices for junk.