Price Check Mahindra

/ Mahindra #1  

wishiknew

Tractor
none
New Mahindra 1635 hst with loader, grapple, box blade, rotary cutter, third function and trailer for 29,500.

/ Mahindra #2  
Not sure how good price checks are in a forum like this. We don't know your location for one. If you are in Alaska it might be a bit different than in, say, Dallas Texas. How much local competition is there? What grade of implements are they providing? (i.e. Rhino cutter versus Countyline). I'd suggest the best thing to do is go to the competitors and get competitive pricing. The nice thing about doing that is you might stumble across a dealer you really like or equipment that fits your needs even better.
But I am fairly sure someone on this forum can tell you if the price is in the ballpark.

/ Mahindra
Not sure how good price checks are in a forum like this. We don't know your location for one. If you are in Alaska it might be a bit different than in, say, Dallas Texas. How much local competition is there? What grade of implements are they providing? (i.e. Rhino cutter versus Countyline). I'd suggest the best thing to do is go to the competitors and get competitive pricing. The nice thing about doing that is you might stumble across a dealer you really like or equipment that fits your needs even better.
But I am fairly sure someone on this forum can tell you if the price is in the ballpark.
thank you

/ Mahindra #4  
If it is what you want, get the interest free financing on that price and enjoy!

/ Mahindra #5  
Yeah. It's right.

/ Mahindra #6  

Cornerstone equipment in Kentucky lists the tractor for $23885 which is the lowest advertised price on tractorhouse.com
Add $1,000 for 3rd function
Add $1500 - $2000 for a trailer
Add $1000 for a grapple
Add $700 each for basic box blade and rotary cutter.

That puts you roughly $28,785 - $29,285 before taxes. Sounds about right. The 2 BIG QUESTIONS are "Is it on the lot to buy now?" and "Is it the right tractor for my operation?"

I just visited my Case dealer last weekend and he has NO NEW TRACTORS on the lot. NONE. He has a shiny new Case Patriot Sprayer out front and a couple old beater trade-in tractors but no AG Tractors. The Owner said he is getting various Ag equipment 4-7 months after ordering it.

Make sure that is what you want and need for your operation but if it dots the i's and crosses the t's make it happen soon if you are able - if you dawdle a month or 2 u may have to wait months and inflation is rampant right now so that price will only go up.

/ Mahindra

Cornerstone equipment in Kentucky lists the tractor for $23885 which is the lowest advertised price on tractorhouse.com
Add $1,000 for 3rd function
Add $1500 - $2000 for a trailer
Add $1000 for a grapple
Add $700 each for basic box blade and rotary cutter.

That puts you roughly $28,785 - $29,285 before taxes. Sounds about right. The 2 BIG QUESTIONS are "Is it on the lot to buy now?" and "Is it the right tractor for my operation?"

I just visited my Case dealer last weekend and he has NO NEW TRACTORS on the lot. NONE. He has a shiny new Case Patriot Sprayer out front and a couple old beater trade-in tractors but no AG Tractors. The Owner said he is getting various Ag equipment 4-7 months after ordering it.

Make sure that is what you want and need for your operation but if it dots the i's and crosses the t's make it happen soon if you are able - if you dawdle a month or 2 u may have to wait months and inflation is rampant right now so that price will only go up.
Thank you, its on the lot, it is the right tractor for me, signed the papers this morning.

/ Mahindra #8  
Congratulations on your new rig.

Post some pictures when you get it home.

We like tractor pics.

/ Mahindra #9  
Congrats!

A tractor in the shed is better than a tractor on order with no sure arrival date. Recommend having the dealer fill the tires with ballast if they still have it in the shop installing the 3rd function for you. Have fun with your new tool. Come back and post some pics so everyone else can admire your new purchase. :cool: