Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One?

/ Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One? #11  
I used to own a Mahindra 3510 and it was trouble free and for the size it was an awesome tractor, I would certainly buy another.

/ Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One? #12  
2020 1626 shuttle did this today!

Attachments

• IMG_20211202_160453812.jpg
    IMG_20211202_160453812.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 222
   / Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One?
I think the Max and 15-16 series are the best they make. Mahindra mechanics tell me they sell a pile of those and they hardly come back broken…well, defective broken, there’s a lot of operator-broken refardl of color😊

/ Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One? #16  
I had an '15 eMax25 with FEL. Sold it because I had an offer I couldn't refuse.
Was on the hunt for another tractor and came across a '15 Max26 with FEL and backhoe. The thing works way above its weight class.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One?
I had an '15 eMax25 with FEL. Sold it because I had an offer I couldn't refuse.
Was on the hunt for another tractor and came across a '15 Max16 with FEL and backhoe. The thing works way above its weight class.
Those max tractors are incredible. Mahindra mechanics tell me they rarely come back and when they do, it’s usually owner abuse.

/ Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One? #18  
I have a 2538 with 1150 hours. I have had some hydraulic leaks all from the same hose that were easily fixed and covered under warranty. The engine is not turbo and relys on displacement. It has more power than any tractor I have owned in the same HP range, JD, IH. My dealer is fantastic, Hisle Brothers in Ada OK.
20210130_141003.jpg

/ Mahindra Tractors-Should You Buy One? #20  
Some Mahindra models ft and finish look fine. Other models look crude - almost Belarus like. Sorry, I don't think made in India quality stacks up against made in Japan or South Korea.