Mahindra side by side

/ Mahindra side by side #1  

mred2

Platinum Member
Tractor
iseki tl3200, JD 450H dozer, LS XR4150, Genie Z34/22N lift
Not tractor, but it is a Mahindra. Dealer told me Saturday that he no longer will carry any side by sides. I was told that Mahindra did not renew their contract for side by sides. He said that Mahindra will not long manufacture or sale any side by sides. I can not find anything in the news. I am wondering if this is just a dealer that is upset with Mahindra taking their contract for side by sides from them.

/ Mahindra side by side #2  
Mahindra UTV were discontinued, the mini Jeep is next to go. Lots of cheap stuff being built for budget minded buyers

/ Mahindra side by side #3  
I kinda like the Roxor, hate to hear that.

/ Mahindra side by side #4  
I kinda like the Roxor, hate to hear that.
Not from my understanding at the Louisville tractor show last month. Mahindra had two there. Base MSRP 19K and the tricked out all weather with HVAC was 27K?

Pretty steep BUT if I can get by the "Gota Have It Right Now's" and roll some more change the savings in belts etc will be worth it. Always been partial to a Willies and diesel to boot. Manual with solid axels and leif springs. Bulletproof and easy to work on. ;)

Sorry, tried to post a link that didn't come up like a pitch for sombody. Googled roxor and found a dealer locater though.

/ Mahindra side by side #5  
Roxor1.jpg