Mahindra 5155 Anyone?

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
An
I was just at the dealer today looking for a 5155. I was surprised the weight is the same for the 5145 and the 5155. He is supposed to have one in three weeks and most likely it will be in my building in three weeks and a day. It will be a big upgrade for me too. I really wish I already had it with the snow we got last week. Do either one of yours have a front hydraulic remote?
d welcome to the forum!

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #32  
I'm really happy to hear that. I have no doubt it will be a welcomed improvement over what I have now. I have to say that little 2810 got me through a lot and still is at least another 3 weeks. Thanks Andy enjoy your new machine.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
I'm really happy to hear that. I have no doubt it will be a welcomed improvement over what I have now. I have to say that little 2810 got me through a lot and still is at least another 3 weeks. Thanks Andy enjoy your new machine.
C79 I see you’re pretty close to my property. I’m over very near Titusville so yeah we both had some snow to clean up last week. What dealer are you working with?

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #34  
I have a 2810 and a 2538 really like both tractors , 1600 hrs total on both , That 5155 might be in my future to.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #35  
I'm trying to work with Tractor Brothers which was Rittenour until the first of the year. Who did you go through Andy?

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
I'm trying to work with Tractor Brothers which was Rittenour until the first of the year. Who did you go through Andy?
I am using Kafferlin over in Union City. Highly recommended. Second tractor I’ve bought with him and have traded on both deals too. He’s treated me well and he’s a true tractor guy. I like that when I walk in I am dealing with him and he knows me and my needs. He went so far that when I bought my 1538 he came down to my property to make sure we got the right tractor for my needs. Not many dealers would do that today.
Keep us posted

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #37  
C79 I see you’re pretty close to my property. I’m over very near Titusville so yeah we both had some snow to clean up last week. What dealer are you working with?
I'm going with Tractor Brothers which was Rittenour by Stoneboro, PA. I just live a few miles south of Pymanuning Lake so it was closer. I have heard good things about your dealer too.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
I'm going with Tractor Brothers which was Rittenour by Stoneboro, PA. I just live a few miles south of Pymanuning Lake so it was closer. I have heard good things about your dealer too.
Well the main thing is that your dealer takes care of you during and after the sale. And that you get your tractor (y)(y)(y). There’s nothing like a new machine to get to know.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #39  
Andy,
I though you would like to know I called Mark at Kafferlins and he beat Tractor Brothers by 1500 over the phone. I had not signed anything or given any money yet so I'm going up to Kafferlins tomorrow to sign papers with Mark. He said I probably won't have it until the end of February but good things come to those who wait.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
Andy,
I though you would like to know I called Mark at Kafferlins and he beat Tractor Brothers by 1500 over the phone. I had not signed anything or given any money yet so I'm going up to Kafferlins tomorrow to sign papers with Mark. He said I probably won't have it until the end of February but good things come to those who wait.
That’s awesome! You won’t be disappointed in the tractor or with Mark and his crew. Now that’s $1,500 you can buy a nice attachment with ;). Don’t forget to use some of that savings and take your better half out to a nice dinner. I’ve found that technique very helpful with domestic relations after a big purchase like that :rolleyes:. Let us know when you take delivery. Did you order the 5155 or the 5145?