Mahindra 5155 Anyone?

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #11  
That’s a good looking tractor. It looks like you’ll have to be careful folding that rops if there’s anything on the three point. Does it have a halfway folded position? Or is it just either straight up or down?

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
That’s a good looking tractor. It looks like you’ll have to be careful folding that rops if there’s anything on the three point. Does it have a halfway folded position? Or is it just either straight up or down?
It has a halfway position on the ROPS that you can lock it into. I had to fold it all the way down because I can’t close my garage door with it sticking out the back in the Halfway position and the tractor won’t quite clear my 8 foot doors with the ROPS all the way up. So now I’ll either have to put up with that minor inconvenience or build a new building with higher doors:)

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #13  
I just purchased the 5145 two weeks ago and have 17 hours on it. I love it so far! Plenty of power for our 200 acre hobby farm.

IMG_5503.JPG

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
Overgrown property cleanup, small food plots, and feeding the cows. Nothing spectacular.
Nice! Where are you located? It’s been in the single digits up here so I only have a half hour on mine just driving around the field to get the feel of it. Really like it though. A big upgrade in size and weight from my 1538. Anxious to do some work with it.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #17  
Nice! Where are you located? It’s been in the single digits up here so I only have a half hour on mine just driving around the field to get the feel of it. Really like it though. A big upgrade in size and weight from my 1538. Anxious to do some work with it.

Central Texas. Always warm enough to play here!

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
What have you been able to do with the tractor so far? I’ll have to live vicariously until it warms up here:rolleyes: I’m anxious to really try out the loader as it looks nice and beefy and I’ve got a project this spring all picked out. I’m also looking forward to getting in my woods and dragging logs out.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #19  
Overgrown property cleanup, small food plots, and feeding the cows. Nothing spectacular.
YOU are spectacular! Your picture says it all and Mahindra could use it to plaster up billboards across the USA.

So, you are a gentleman farmer. It's a great life. I met such a guy and his architect wife in Tennessee on my way to South Carolina. Spent a few nights in their VRBO cottage. You should do the same thing also: add a vacation rental on your hobby farm.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #20  
I have been mulling doing what hobby farmer is doing. I have been checking out some rural properties and wondering how you guys deal with snow. You said you use your Mahindra to maintain your gravel road. Can you use it to clear snow to gain access to the public road fronting your property? What other machinery besides your Mahindra do you have and what are they for?