Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc.

/ Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc. #23  
Look, if one tractor fits you and another doesn't, you don't owe anything to a particular paint color. If you believe the other dealer will support you like you need to be supported, then I say go for it. Just as I would say if the red tractor fit you and you liked the dealer, then you should go for that. My Korean tractor has worked well for me now for about 6 years, and I came out of a Kubota into this Korean shade of orange.

I got it for $19,200 with the canopy and a good trade in on my Kubota. More lift, on the FEL and way more useful features. Like telescoping lower links, telescoping side sway bars, Rear 3pt lever for hooking up, a rear hydraulic hookup standard, and a 2nd one available for small dollars. Twin Touch hydro pedals. Easily reachable SCV lever, Tilt steering wheel, Cruise control, Electric/hydraulic 4wd control and Electric/hydraulic PTO control Fully adjustable suspension seat. All of these things make operation much easier.

Reading your post makes me want to look at Kioti's:D

/ Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc. #24  
   / Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc. #25  
   / Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc. #27  
Now those are very nice std features!

Yes, they are, and I appreciate them every time I hook on a 3 pt implement. I got tired of kicking the chit out of those fixed lower links on the L3400 to get them on the pins, and cranking on them turnbuckles.

/ Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc.
I was all day at the show. I have looked at every brand and videos most so I could look at them again later. I took my nephew with me who is a JD fan as his company builds hydraulics for them. We sat in every tractor a few times. We came back to the Mahindra and the Kioti every time. The Kioti was less money but the build quality of the Mahindra will win out this time. The cab on the Mahindra is a high quality except for the seat. The seat will be replaced with either last years model or a new one when they come out with them. A fix is coming. The Kioti was a fine tractor until we really got into the fine stuff right down to lights, air vents, recycle vent, smaller tires and a few other things. The dealer being an hour away was also based in this decision compared to four miles. The Mahindra has it's bad points also but appeared to be less of them once I was able to overcome the stupidity of this seat. I expect to finalize the deal Monday. Today I sat in Mahindra, Kioti, Yanmar, Massey, Jd, LS, NH, and possibly more. Everything pointed to the Mahindra today. Yesterday everything pointed to the Kioti. Really had to look them over.

/ Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc. #29  
Isn't that Mahindra 2655 just a re-stickered TYM T554?

/ Mahindra 2655 hst cab vs Kioti nx5510hc. #30  
I think TYM builds the tractor and mahindra supplies the engine, but I could be wrong I usually am. I dont know what other differences there is.