Made her shine

/ Made her shine #1  

Fiziksgeek

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1720
Any else put a ceramic coating on their GC? Just me? Sure makes a tractor shine. Passed 400 hour today

20210904_182020.jpg

/ Made her shine #2  
LOL. Picked up some ceramic spray on clearance. Was looking at my tractor with bottle in hand..

/ Made her shine #3  
Yup, I did mine a month ago. What product did you use ? You got a nice deep shine.

/ Made her shine #5  
LOL. I put a dust coating on mine!
me too, I also added gravel and horse manure so I haz that hay sawdust poop gleam all over it.

/ Made her shine
This was the spray ceramic from Adam's. Started using it on the cars last year and love it. I've washed my truck 2-3 times, by hand (not a car wash) since applying it the first time and it still beads up well. I'll do a full clean and a new coat before winter. The tractor was super dirty. Broke one of the backhoe hydraulic lines a few week ago, made quite a mess. I did a quick clean then. I've also been screening compost that I use when overseeing parts of the lawn...did 4 yards. Been some dusty mowing in August as well. My wife had the pressure washer out, so I said what the hell. Got our some soap and a brush and used the widest nozzle and cleaned her up. The nice thing about the ceramic if that you can really put it everywhere, metal or plastic, etc. I figure it will help make those light cleanings a bit easier. especially with leaf season coming up. Always gotta blow her off after each use, this should just help the tractor be cleaner with less effort.

/ Made her shine #7  
I use mother car polish both plastic and metal.

/ Made her shine #8  
When my M6040 was brand new - waxed it a couple times. Half an hour later - a nice even coating of dust over the entire tractor. Now it gets hosed down every so often and resides in the shade in my large carport.

IMG_0001.jpeg

/ Made her shine #9  
Of course, I waxed my new GC about 3 times already! :cool:

/ Made her shine #10  
I pressure wash mine when I can't see the green. Wax? LOL. Not hardly.