LX2610 rear hydro puzzle

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle
Absolutely no difference with switch on or off. Odd one. Really appreciate the help trobleshooting!

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle #22  
The switch just shuts the power off the the 3rd function valve so if you hit the button it does not do anything..

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle #23  
Did you put the backhoe on and see if it works?

I did not put the BH on as I had some mowing duties today. That is one item that was handy on the BX as you could mow with the BH on. I used it a few weeks ago without any issues which makes the zero test gauge and pounder even more perplexing. I do want to try the return line from the BH with the tester just to see if I get a reading.

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle #25  
When you put the backhoe on you just plug in the 2 lines and nothing else correct?

Correct on BH question, supply line in and return to tractor.

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle #27  
So then maybe the qc below the top one is the pressure line.

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle #28  
Maybe a stooped question but....
....did you try making sure that particular QC actually opens when plugged up? I've seen them where the pin doesn't align and won't push the valve open. Although, that SHOULD deadhead the pump and make some noise.

Good luck.

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle #29  
I have read that the BH always has to be last in the power beyond loop before the 3 pt circuit because if it isn't you can over pressure the BH valve body and cause leaks/ damage. I would caution against dead heading the BH return line to test with a pressure gauge.

I could be wrong but I wouldn't do it with my BH77.
Bill

/ LX2610 rear hydro puzzle #30  
Since I copied your BX post pounder, maybe I can help because I experienced the same problems as you are having. I bought the same valve you have and when I hooked it up, the plastic liner in the ball valve would slip around and completely block the third port when under pressure (even though it is rated to that pressure). I couldnt figure it out either until I removed the valve and it worked fine. I started to mess with the valve and realized the liner was slipping.

I ended up getting an all steel ball valve and everything was perfect.