LT1042 blinking indicator

/ LT1042 blinking indicator #1  

Fooznut

Can't find any discussion of this in the owner's manual - when i run my lt1042 i notice a blinking indicator of some type on the left side of the display - hour meter is to the right....none of the warning lights are on..anyone know if this is a problem, or normal operating situation? the indicator looks like 2 triangles facing each other....

/ LT1042 blinking indicator #2  
My 2544 must have the same LCD hour meter. Same blinking indicator. I think it just means the ignition is on & the engine is running.
G/luck
Joel

/ LT1042 blinking indicator #3  
On my Cub 1515, it did the same thing. I was waiting for it to blow up, then I leaned over and took a good look at it. Its an hourglass..... its all about time. Nothing to fear. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ LT1042 blinking indicator
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( On my Cub 1515, it did the same thing. I was waiting for it to blow up, then I leaned over and took a good look at it. Its an hourglass..... its all about time. Nothing to fear. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Ah, yes, that's it! Very observant of you...

Now i just have to get that idler pulley rattle fixed and i'll be all set /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif