LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL
another regen today while stump grinding, 442 hours on the meter, 7 hours since the previous regen

was grinding, so 2400, but various between 1800 and 2400 since the last regen, with lots of grinding, so a lot of time in the upper range of that.

I sent my dealership the latest information last week, as they were having onsite training with LS, and they were discussing my issue (which has been done before) and received some interesting information this morning...

...the ECU needs to be reprogrammed, my understanding it is attempting to meet Tier V emission standards. your engine is a Tier IV. The reprogramming should solve the issue. Our LS service manager would like to do the programming, so we need to coordinate timing...

Sounds interesting, especially since I am on my 2nd ECU (same problem), but it's definitely worth a shot.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #195  
I sent my dealership the latest information last week, as they were having onsite training with LS, and they were discussing my issue (which has been done before) and received some interesting information this morning...

Sounds interesting, especially since I am on my 2nd ECU (same problem), but it's definitely worth a shot.
Just because you have a "new" ECU doesn't mean it was programmed correctly.

Sounds like at least they are aware of the issue and trying to deal with it.

Best of luck! Keep pressing them.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #197  
   / LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #198  
402 hours and you haven't had a single regen?
I'd say it has regen'd a few times while he was running it high enough RPM's he just didn't notice the regen happening.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #199  
I usually work between 1800-2400 (pto speed) most of the time. And it must work just fine with passive regen? My machine has been 100% reliable to this point.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #200  
Mine just did it's first a few days ago at 29hrs. There had been quite a bit of idle time.