LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL
I am having this same problem with the same tractor but mine has 50hrs on it and has regenerated at 13.7, 15.5, 18.5, 22.6, 25.5, 31.2, 33.8, 39.2, 42.1 & 50.1.

Has the thermostat fixed your problem?
they didn't change the thermostat, said it was getting hot enough.
We've had almost 2 months here where it rained every day, so I haven't gotten a lot of tractor use lately.
I picked up the tractor from the dealer with 369 hours on it after they replaced the EGR valve and ran it through a few regen cycles at the dealership. I had a regen yesterday at 381 hours, so 12 hours between. I'm looking for one more quick regen cycle before I send it back again.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #162  
After the dealership did a reset @51hrs, I am at 75hrs now and it hasn’t regenerated.

I have been updating the original post with regen/hours, the EGR valve did not fix the issue.
Just under 400 hours and at least 32 regens.

I just picked up the tractor yesterday, the dealership replaced all 3 fuel injectors.

LS service has recommended replacing the injectors. They have had a few cases lately where the injectors had carbon build up which caused poor performance during regen.

The injectors have been replaced, they did have carbon build on them, one was really bad. The filter showed clean, so we did not clean it. A forced regen was performed successfully.

Can't seem to edit my original post any longer to update the regen hours, but I have had 2 more since they changed the injectors at 397 hours and forced a regen in the shop:

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #165  
What kind of work were you doing during those 14 hours ?

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #166  
I feel your pain. I’m having the same issue with my Yanmar YT347. Will regen between 5 and 10 hours. During the fall and winter it was averaging 20. They keep saying I’m not putting enough load on it. Well no one has told me how to put more load on it. They also said the tractor is to big for what I’m using it for.There is no way I would be able to use a smaller tractor. Lifting 2k round bales, brush hogging, moving fire wood. Lifting and moving 2500 lb logs with the grapple. Just dug 45 post holes with the backhoe and box blade work.

At least Yanmar has been working with me on the issue.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #168  
Not all New Hollands are made by LS

True, LS makes only makes the smaller tractors for New Holland
New Holland still makes the bigger machines, not sure what the cut off line is.

At one point even my Rhino 554 was a New Holland (in a way)
since New Holland had a joint venture with STEC (Shanghai tractor engine company) when i did engine work all the boxes were SNH Shanghai New Holland parts. A lot of New Hollands were FIAT based tractors and before that Ford as well as Shibaura

Would like to own a newer cabbed tractor for winter snowblowing but No way do I want to put up with a regen every few hours.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #169  
I feel your pain. I’m having the same issue with my Yanmar YT347. Will regen between 5 and 10 hours. During the fall and winter it was averaging 20. They keep saying I’m not putting enough load on it. Well no one has told me how to put more load on it. They also said the tractor is to big for what I’m using it for.There is no way I would be able to use a smaller tractor. Lifting 2k round bales, brush hogging, moving fire wood. Lifting and moving 2500 lb logs with the grapple. Just dug 45 post holes with the backhoe and box blade work.

At least Yanmar has been working with me on the issue.

Wow that is disappointing to hear I thought Yanmar had the regen thing nailed.