/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #21  
<font color=blue>That was a knit pic</font color=blue>

It's actually spelled "nitpick".

Ironic, ain't it? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #23  
<font color=blue>smart alec!</font color=blue>

No offense intended to anybody.

BTW - it's "smart-aleck", and the hyphen is optional. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #24  
I'm staying right out of this one Harv!! (Even though the internet statute of limitations aren't yet expired on this one!!!!) /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #25  
Touch'e Harv /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I'll put that in my closet full of string to short to save.

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #26  
If it's a really "small thing" that you're picking, like a gnat,... how come it's not a "gnit"?! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Larry

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #27  
<font color=blue>come it's not a "gnit"?!</font color=blue>

Please refer to my post elsewhere (off topic and just for fun, I think) regarding "English is hard".

Sometimes I spell fish ghoti just for fun ('gh' as in enough, 'o' as in women, 'ti' as in nation). /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

You can't hardly do nothing wrong 'cause it's so hard to do right.

The GlueGuy

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #28  
I've been using a galvanized tank for nearly 2 years. I'll pick up one of those yellow plastic cans as quick as I can.

Alan L., TX

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method
Rob, Thanks for the advice. You might have saved me lots of problems. Today, I replaced the hose with very thick, fabric-reinforced clear vinyl tubing. Not worth taking chances to save what amounted to only $7. FYI, the fuel tranfer hose in (3/4" ID) runs $3.50/ft. at Napa Auto Supply. I'm sure the vinyl will work just as well for occasional use.

/ low volume, no-spill fueling method #30  
Rob, Thanks for the great info. I guess I'm like alot of people and could read up on different subjects and consult owners manuals etc, but I find this board so much more fun!!!!!!
You have probably saved several of us from causing damage to our toys, I mean machines.
Ben