lopping young trees, Remedy or Tordon?

/ lopping young trees, Remedy or Tordon?
"Glyphosate is the most mobile of herbicides within the beech root system, but is non-mobile to other species. You will want to use at least 25% active ingredient of glyphosate and as soon after cutting the beech as possible." In looking up ways to kill young beech, I found the above. Sounds good but is it accurate? I may do a comparison, one area-glyphosate, a separate area with straight bleach, one area with Remedy. Depends on my mood that day. Cannot be any worse off than I am now with hand pulling and some tractor pulling of trees.
The pictures I posted in my first post are not too clear but I was hoping someone would positively identify them. Around here, when a local says it is x, it could well be x but I've learned who to take with a large grain of salt(about any fact) and who to go with 100%.

/ lopping young trees, Remedy or Tordon? #22  
"Tordon will root translocate. Witnessed personally" Any observations on stump painting, with Tordon, on saplings? My young trees are in a forested area and I would hate to injure the older taller hardwoods.
Decades ago it was common here to sprinkle Tordon pellets around a tree on the ground and kill them. Instructions said to sprinkle the circle around the tree at the diameter of the farthest reaching branches because that's where the root tips would be. A lot of innocent trees were killed in this process. I have 30lbs of pellets that a neighbor gave me several years ago. I've not had a situation where I would risk using them.

I've never saw a problem where Tordon was applied to a fresh cut stump. I've used it a lot in thick timber culling out Honey Locust trees. Surrounded by Oak, Hickory and Ash.

/ lopping young trees, Remedy or Tordon? #23  
I can believe that, that Tordon used in cut-stump app would pose minimal risk for collateral damage.

I'm glad you brought up that sprinkling the stuff on the ground is bad business.👍

/ lopping young trees, Remedy or Tordon? #24  
I believe I may try this type product rather than the Tordon. There are reports that Tordon can migrate. If I get a quart of something with triclopyr and use it straight, in a small squirt, bottle, it should last a while.
Local farmers co-op has a gallon of Remedy for $116 or 8 ounces of triclopyr ester for $24.99. I do not want a gallon but 8 ounces will be too small, and the label said the ester is for clover and broadleafs.
$116 a gallon. Ouch. I paid $65 last year for Remedy at the Ag chem dealer. Haven’t priced it this year. That stuff really works on woody stuff.