Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines....

/ Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines.... #31  
Fixitman says he has stopped the regen on his by pressing the button after it started even though the book says different. I have not tried this so don't know if it can be stopped once regen is in progress.
You can stop regen only if the light is NOT blinking.

/ Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines....
Check out the XR4155

Looks like the xr4100 series is replacing the XR4000 series...and they now offer up to 55HP in a HST.

Sadly, they still haven't addressed the low loader lift height, and no linked pedal yet :-(

/ Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines.... #33  
My 3037 its regen every 4 hours like clockwork. If I kill the tractor a couple times while it is trying to regen it throws a check engine light. I panicked the first time, called my dealer, they said bring it in immediatly. They was even going to send a truck for it. I fired it up to bring it down from the field, regen light came on so I let it sit there and run. About 45 minutes it was done and the service light turned off. Cancelled the pickup.

Have another 50 hours on it now and it burns every 4 hours, I just let it run.

My 3037 its regen every 4 hours like clockwork. If I kill the tractor a couple times while it is trying to regen it throws a check engine light. I panicked the first time, called my dealer, they said bring it in immediatly. They was even going to send a truck for it. I fired it up to bring it down from the field, regen light came on so I let it sit there and run. About 45 minutes it was done and the service light turned off. Cancelled the pickup.

Have another 50 hours on it now and it burns every 4 hours, I just let it run.

That seems really excessive. I'm seeing regen stories from other manufacturers like Massey and Kubota, and it seems that a 50 hour regen cycle is what they are experiencing.

/ Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines.... #35  
Maybe we are not talking about the same thing. My afterburner lights off every 4 hours, I get cute lights on the dash and everything. Doesn't seem to bother the performance of the tractor, it still tills, cultivates, plows, brush hogs, just like normal. It takes about an hour and it is done.

Other than the lights on the dash you wouldn't even know it is going on. Unless you cut it off during the cycle... then it complains but I've learned to just let it run and it all good.

/ Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines.... #36  
Check out the XR4155

Sadly, they still haven't addressed the low loader lift height, and no linked pedal yet :-(

Linked pedal?

Maybe we are not talking about the same thing. My afterburner lights off every 4 hours, I get cute lights on the dash and everything. Doesn't seem to bother the performance of the tractor, it still tills, cultivates, plows, brush hogs, just like normal. It takes about an hour and it is done.

Other than the lights on the dash you wouldn't even know it is going on. Unless you cut it off during the cycle... then it complains but I've learned to just let it run and it all good.

The new Massey compacts seem to perform that same process, but at roughly 50 hr intervals. I've ready reports on here that Kubota is closer to 50 also.

Linked pedal: automatically increases RPM to match desired travel speed. For example, if you have the tractor at idle, and want to go from say 0 to 5 mph... You just press the foot pedal and it increases RPM to match the speed you want. As soon as you let off the pedal, RPM's drop back down. Massey has had this for awhile, so has Kubota and JD I believe. And now Kioti and Yanmar offer it too.

/ Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines.... #38  
Was just about to pull the trigger on a XR3037 cab but read this thread ! I live in Arizona and it is HOT most of the time. I am concerned with the excessive regen and heat . Heat is not good for batteries or electronics. Thoughts ?

/ Looks like LS is rolling out their own Tier-4 Engines.... #39  
All of the dealers I spoke to told me that if it was their money, they would go with the 3037 over the new engine. I am not sure about excessive heat, but they all told me that the 3037 is a solid rig. I have actually been doing as much research as I could on the 3037hc as I plan to buy one in the next week or two.

The one dealer I am probably going to buy from tried to talk me out of buying new implements from him, instead giving me the name and location of a local farm auction. He told me i could spend 1/2 to a 1/3 of the cost and have some nice implements. I think this is about as up front as it gets, so I believe him when it comes to the different engines. He also told me He told me the only problem he has had is a few of them catch on fire (3 or 4 this year) as birds will build nests under the hood and they will catch on fire as people forget to check on these things before starting their tractors up.

All of the dealers I spoke to told me that if it was their money, they would go with the 3037 over the new engine. I am not sure about excessive heat, but they all told me that the 3037 is a solid rig. I have actually been doing as much research as I could on the 3037hc as I plan to buy one in the next week or two.

The one dealer I am probably going to buy from tried to talk me out of buying new implements from him, instead giving me the name and location of a local farm auction. He told me i could spend 1/2 to a 1/3 of the cost and have some nice implements. I think this is about as up front as it gets, so I believe him when it comes to the different engines. He also told me He told me the only problem he has had is a few of them catch on fire (3 or 4 this year) as birds will build nests under the hood and they will catch on fire as people forget to check on these things before starting their tractors up.

I would tell you that too if I had current inventory LOL

Personally, I would not want a tractor that went into Regen every 4 hours. That is really excessive, and would cause me issues as I use my tractor commercially and sometimes only use the tractor for a short time before loading up and going to the next. Parking it for a Regen would cost me productivity.