Looking for a mower that is great on hills

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #31  
^^^^
I’m betting that mower costs a fortune.

Mike

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #33  
The original poster hasn't been seen since the day after his post. Maybe he's reading while not logged in. Anyhow, specialized slope mowers are expensive beasts.

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #34  
I didn't realize it's the same thing as a DewEze. Apparently Harper bought them?

The PowerTrac PT1850 slope mower is "only" $53,000 but the mower deck puts it closer to $60K. However, it's WAY more versatile than the DewEze and can do a 45 degree slope.

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #35  
   / Looking for a mower that is great on hills #36  
   / Looking for a mower that is great on hills #37  
   / Looking for a mower that is great on hills #40  
That makes more sense. I see them used for well under $10K.
Finding the price was liking trying to find "Hens Teeth". Notice the date says 2014 so I am sure the price has increased.

Here it is boys and girls.

Harper ATM Mower Pricing FOB Harper, Kansas USA March 2014
ATM -72L

+ 30.2 HP @3000 RPM gross rating: Yanmar + Liquid Cooled Diesel Engine - 61.9 ft lb torque, Industrial Use Rating + 3 cylinder with Turf Radiator + 12 Volt, 45 Amp Electrical System + Direct Hydraulic Blade Drive - No Belts or Gear Boxes + Sundstrand Hydrostatic Transmission + Foot operated Speed Control - Self-centering to Neutral + Steering Wheel with Power Steering + Hydraulic Filter, 10 micron with Indicator + Hydraulic Oil Cooler + 0-11 MPH Ground Speed + Deck Caster Tire - 11" X 4.00 X 5" - Foam Filled + Drive Tire - 25" X 12.5 X 12" - All Terrain Tread + Stablilizer Tire - 16.5" X 6.5 X 8" - Foam Filled + Hydraulic Oil Pressure Gauge with shut down protection + Volt and Hour Meters + Water Temperature Gauge + Engine Oil Pressure and Temp Gauge + Fuel Level Gauge + Hand operated Parking Brake + Automatic Self Leveling to 34 degrees with Manual Override mounted on arm rest + Adjustable Suspension Seat with arm rests and seat belt + 13 Gallon (US) Fuel Capacity + 8 Gallon (US) Hydraulic Oil Reservoir + 72" Cutting Width + 24" Uncut Circle + 2" - 6" Adjustable Cutting Height + Overall Dimensions Length 107" Width 71" Height 92" + Two 36" decks, independently free floating, with rear discharge + Decks constructed of reinforced 10 gauge steel + Welded and formed steel frame + Hydraulic Center Deck Lift with switch on dash + Roll-Over Protection System (ROPS) with hazard lights Meets ANSI/OPEI B71.4 Standards + Includes wheel weights + Warranty: 1 year parts and labor Part Number Description Weight List Pricing (Approximate) 800212 Model ATM-72LC 2400 lbs / 1088 kg

$43,720.00 (US) ALL Terrain Mower Prices are Listed in US Dollars and are Subject to Change Without Notice