Looking for a mower that is great on hills

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #21  
Well the o/p is mia, so nobody to explain this "steep hills" terrain...like how steep and how much of it? If it's just a short bank, I'd weed wack that sucker.

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #23  
MIA???

It was yesterday!
What century u livin in? This if friggin 2022, get on that sheeeit, ain't nobody got time to sit around and wait a day! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #24  
Search track mower on internet. There are a few options out there

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #25  
My boss is looking for a mower that is great on steep hills, (preferably rider), is quick, good cut quality, nice stripes. Can be no larger than a 52". He left it up to me to find one for a good price.
Thanks for the help, Peace!

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #26  
My boss is looking for a mower that is great on steep hills, (preferably rider), is quick, good cut quality, nice stripes. Can be no larger than a 52". He left it up to me to find one for a good price.
Thanks for the help, Peace!
Walker Mowers I have one it is great.

Ventrac Compact Tractors & Attachments I do not have one. If it works like the video show it would be awesome

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #27  
This remote controlled type, but from another producer, is used by the NZ highway maintenance to mow the very steep grass slopes. The one they use looks like a big beetle; it is a zero-turn without a seat.

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #28  
As others have said we really need to know his budget.

Here is a tracked zero-turn, but I think you would still want to go up-and-down the hillside, not across:

Also these 2 companies make great remote controlled mowers (my son sells the first ones and says owners love them; the second one uses an on-board winch so not really convenient):

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #29  
First you need an engine that will run on steep slopes without loosing oil pressure , most can't work steep.... that eliminates 90%+.......

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #30  
The ATM 72LC is self leveling up to 28deg and handles up to 34deg.