Looking at YT359C

/ Looking at YT359C #11  
I really did not like the feel on our terrain, felt very tippy...so I put on some BORA 2.5 spacers and filled the back tires. That made a big difference, but still felt tippy on some areas....so I switched the 2.5 inch spacers for some 5 inch ones...and WOW, feels like a different machine, the added 5 inches (going from the 2.5 to the 5) seems like the sweet spot, I don't feel tippy at all anymore. Works great for my purposes now. Can't speak on how the R4 tires feel, but for hills, I think the R1s provide better traction anyway......

Even without the spacers, the tractor goes up and down hills with no problem, no traction issues and the gears hold it up or down. Going across was causing the butt factor....
Interesting solution to the hill situation. Did you put these on the front wheels only or both F & R? I harvest haylage on very hilly fields and this bugs me, especially on the steeper side hills. Could you provide some information on the BORA spacers that fit the YT? (Used BORA spacers on the farm p.u. truck but did not know they made them for tractors!)

/ Looking at YT359C #12  
Never mind... I found the listing for the spacers on the BORA web site...made to order too!

/ Looking at YT359C #13  
Never mind... I found the listing for the spacers on the BORA web site...made to order too!
you'll love them. I put them only on the rears...I turned the front tires around (the air valve faces toward the tractor) ...gives a little more space ....as wide as I can make them. Together with the rear spacers...I feel really comfortable on my property now.