looking at new toolcat

/ looking at new toolcat #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
just started looking at a new Toolcat, mine is in the 2005 series and it is working great but would like a few of the options such as high flow and better break out and having the air work all the time when needed

the 2005 has served me well and Bobcat has a few options and incentives to buy new and they are giving a decent trade in on my machine so given the 2020 model line any recommendations and down sides you could offer pros and cons of this new model

thanks

/ looking at new toolcat #2  
You will like the new ones. With traction control, you won't be spinning much and the front suspension is much better. The Doosan engine has a dry-pocket type block heater so it is easy to install.

/ looking at new toolcat #3  
:thumbsup: on our G Series.

/ looking at new toolcat
great re traction, looking at the build everything is add on, I will not be having the radio option, got it in the skidsteer and ex and never use it, anything you recommend or would have liked

/ looking at new toolcat #5  
Order steps on both sides:

TC-Left.jpeg

R step 655.jpg

If it is a 5610 order the second set of remotes:

2 remotes.jpg

/ looking at new toolcat
have to look at steps, its a 5600, do they still offer the lower door glass?

/ looking at new toolcat #7  
Evidently not.

From the Website:

5600.JPG

/ looking at new toolcat
Xfaxman, have they done anything regarding the tip back of the bucket or forks when you raise the arms? figured I would ask, there is no option offered for this so maybe something standard or its the same as on the older A series models

/ looking at new toolcat #9  
No experience with the older series, but remember reading they changed design of the lift arm.

It will depend somewhat on the rollback built into the fork frame and bucket.

rollback 555.jpg
P1070003 Rollback Angle.JPG

The F Series with the 1 cubic yard Versahandler bucket:

P7280015c.JPG
P7280016c.JPG

The G Series with the same bucket:

P4270004.JPG
P5250009.JPG

/ looking at new toolcat
the A series is terrible, lift the forks 2 foot of the ground and after curling back flat they are only a foot of the ground, not getting it for forks but they are nice to unload a pallet off the truck, i passed on the step, I rub lots on the sides and they stick out the sides, for sure they would take a hit, and I will miss the lower window in the door but can not think I ever used them, just looked cool, anyway it arrives July

thinking should have got a extra remote hydraulic for things like the chainsaw and log slitter, might have to add one, also a kill switch, opted for the key start instead of the keypad, the kill switch will shut the pump down in case I have a visitor wanting to steal it, pump the best option?