Loader on L2800

/ Loader on L2800 #1  

racer86y

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 Kubota L2800
I bought the tractor used and did not notice small lever on control box.What does it do?

/ Loader on L2800 #2  
I suspect a picture would help. What lever? What control box? If the control box is the one for the front loader the little lever may be the interlock on the control. It just prevents accidental movement of the control lever for the loader.

/ Loader on L2800 #3  
While you're at it on the L2800/L3400 Bota you might want to look under between where your feet go on the deck for the suction return hose . There notorious for cracking on those and providing slow hydrolics. Hose cheap @ dealer and real easy fix .

Also search here on TBN some good threads on legally bumping up your FEL capacity. Did mine easy to do . Others here have had issues with the under seat attachment cable assembly. Also check for leaks around your site glass .

I had it's big brother the L3400 DT / STICK TRANNY . Not the hydro version . IMO really good tractor.

/ Loader on L2800 #4  
I never use "small lever" when I had my L2800...lock.
Keep close eye on sight glass level.

/ Loader on L2800
Where is sight glass level?

/ Loader on L2800
I suspect a picture would help. What lever? What control box? If the control box is the one for the front loader the little lever may be the interlock on the control. It just prevents accidental movement of the control lever for the loader.
Ok,that makes sense.

/ Loader on L2800 #10  
IF you didnt get one, go to a kubota dealer and get an owner/operators manual