Loader Compatibility Between Models

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models
This is the one I say on market place the other day. Have you sold it ?
Not yet. I've got 9500 on it and I'd take a reasonable offer but I got people tossing 4-5k at me. No in fact I'm not giving my tractor away. Want a new one in that size\hp looking at 2-3x that much. I'll let it sit in the barn before I give it away. It's paid for so it's not costing me anything

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #22  
... but I got people tossing 4-5k at me.
Hang in there. It may take a while to sell.

Worst offers I got on a YM186D (no loader) were a load of left-over aluminum siding, and a 'treasured bicycle'.

Oh and some old fart who really wanted it for his hunting camp and pestered me with repeated lowball offers. But he wouldn't come up the final $500 to meet my best offer. I finally replied to him with this. Didn't hear from him again. :)

old.jpg

I'll sit on it long as necessary. Like I say an equivalent new tractor is 3x that much and even Fredrick's is now selling the refurb 2420D with loader for $14k+. Mine doesn't even have 50 hrs on it since the refurb not to mention the additional lights, quick hitch, etc etc. I'm open to reasonably offers but I don't get people thinking half is reasonable....

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #24  
That's a great little machine, and I would love to have it; however I'm already indebted to a few finance companies... 🤣

Awesome that the loader fits; sit on it a while and eventually the right buyer will come along.

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #25  
I'll sit on it long as necessary. Like I say an equivalent new tractor is 3x that much and even Fredrick's is now selling the refurb 2420D with loader for $14k+. Mine doesn't even have 50 hrs on it since the refurb not to mention the additional lights, quick hitch, etc etc. I'm open to reasonably offers but I don't get people thinking half is reasonable....
I can't remember but I believe I sold my 3110D too cheap 7-7500 I can't remember. The first person that looked bought it.
But I had already bought a 51 hp kubota and a 110 HP McCormick, and just didn't need 3 tractors around. It had been a great little tractor for me for several yrs.
I bought it from fredricks way before he began to sell a lot of them , and way before the lawsuit that came

I can't remember but I believe I sold my 3110D too cheap 7-7500 I can't remember. The first person that looked bought it.
But I had already bought a 51 hp kubota and a 110 HP McCormick, and just didn't need 3 tractors around. It had been a great little tractor for me for several yrs.
I bought it from fredricks way before he began to sell a lot of them , and way before the lawsuit that came
I almost bought a 3110D when I got the 2420. Decided it was a little bigger than I wanted. If I had bought it I might not have needed to buy a new one now lol. One frame size up would have gotten me a lot more capability....

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #27  
With my size, 6'2 240, and not being a spring chicken anymore, I needed easier off and more HP tractor

With my size, 6'2 240, and not being a spring chicken anymore, I needed easier off and more HP tractor
With as much dirt work as I've got to do 48hp and 6000lbs on the tym isn't going to hurt. Little more space don't hurt for my fat butt either lol

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #29  
In my region, 3cly diesel with loader is $10K used. You are priced right in the market overall. Loaders are not cheap adons any more.

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #30  
I almost bought a 3110D when I got the 2420. Decided it was a little bigger than I wanted. If I had bought it I might not have needed to buy a new one now lol. One frame size up would have gotten me a lot more capability...
The reason I went with the YM2610. Frame size being the next size up and a few more Japan diesel ponies. Plus, the engine is capable to adon the Yanmar IHI Turbo.