Loader Compatibility Between Models

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models
As you are in North AL, is your YM2310 a UTDA Fredricks machine? Mine is.
I am in N. AL. Fredrick's is due east of me about 2 miles.

Mine is a 2420 and is a Fredrick's machine. The 2310 I don't know.

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #12  
Wish I could read Japanese though. Gonna take a minute to figure that out lol
We all read Japanese here. What's too hard to understand??? LOL

Hint, we all use Yandex OCR.

Take screen snap-shot of area in the manual and just paste it in the image translator.

Likewise, you can take a snapshot with a camera or camera phone and put it into Yandex OCR and read all the decals on the machine.

We've been doing this now for the past 10 years. :cool:

This should make you an expert in Japanese. LOL

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #13  
I am in N. AL. Fredrick's is due east of me about 2 miles.

Mine is a 2420 and is a Fredrick's machine. The 2310 I don't know.
I was once in Nashville. Now way up north. I'm still over a 2 hour drive to the MN Fredricks dealer up here.

All you got to do is look at the hood for the Fredricks UTDA s/n plate. It's special because with it it's a fully approved Yanmar Co. import and refurb in the U.S.A. and Canada. No other company has ever been given this legal right. Thus, should anyone ever sell, they can so on eBay, FB Market place, etc without any Yanmar legal action should it take place.

Now, CList is considered less monitored and the Gray refurbs from others are mostly done there. Yanmar has taken action many times on the well know sites. Thus the refurbs no longer have Yanmar logos or decals. New decals show YNM YM2310 for example. Engine plate remains the same and untouched. This is the loop hole for Gray Market machines entering the U.S.A.

BTW, even the Chechen manual Karl did can be translated to English. ;)

I was once in Nashville. Now way up north. I'm still over a 2 hour drive to the MN Fredricks dealer up here.

All you got to do is look at the hood for the Fredricks UTDA s/n plate. It's special because with it it's a fully approved Yanmar Co. import and refurb in the U.S.A. and Canada. No other company has ever been given this legal right. Thus, should anyone ever sell, they can so on eBay, FB Market place, etc without any Yanmar legal action should it take place.

Now, CList is considered less monitored and the Gray refurbs from others are mostly done there. Yanmar has taken action many times on the well know sites. Thus the refurbs no longer have Yanmar logos or decals. New decals show YNM YM2310 for example. Engine plate remains the same and untouched. This is the loop hole for Gray Market machines entering the U.S.A.

BTW, even the Chechen manual Karl did can be translated to English. ;)
Yeah when I bought mine Tom Fredricks was in that day so I got the run down from him. Nice fella.

We all read Japanese here. What's too hard to understand??? LOL

Hint, we all use Yandex OCR.

Take screen snap-shot of area in the manual and just paste it in the image translator.

Likewise, you can take a snapshot with a camera or camera phone and put it into Yandex OCR and read all the decals on the machine.

We've been doing this now for the past 10 years. :cool:

This should make you an expert in Japanese. LOL

I can magically read japanese now :p

I would say the loaders are a direct fit between the 2310 and the 2420 given the factory loaders. Included some comparison shots for future reference should this topic come up again.

The overall factory kit between the two tractors has a different part number but that appears to be due to plumbing differences for the hydraulics. The various structural assemblies have the same part numbers between the two. Again you don't start seeing different part numbers till you get into the hydraulic plumbing assemblies. To me that makes sense given that they're mechanically 2 different series of tractors.

ETA

Realizing now my comparison screen grabs aren't the best. Anyway, you get the picture. If I get a chance I may redo these at a higher resolution..

Attachments

• comparison 3.png
    comparison 3.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 55
  • comparison 2.png
    comparison 2.png
    460.3 KB · Views: 53
  • comparison 1.png
    comparison 1.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 52
   / Loader Compatibility Between Models #17  
I would say the loaders are a direct fit between the 2310 and the 2420 given the factory loaders. Included some comparison shots for future reference should this topic come up again.

The overall factory kit between the two tractors has a different part number but that appears to be due to plumbing differences for the hydraulics. The various structural assemblies have the same part numbers between the two. Again you don't start seeing different part numbers till you get into the hydraulic plumbing assemblies. To me that makes sense given that they're mechanically 2 different series of tractors.

ETA

Realizing now my comparison screen grabs aren't the best. Anyway, you get the picture. If I get a chance I may redo these at a higher resolution..
So mechanically for mounting the loaders between the two models, the same parts are used. This is a huge plus in your favor as the Koyer loader would have it's own hose and pipe routing.

Looks like it's a GO to grab that loader now. :)

So mechanically for mounting the loaders between the two models, the same parts are used. This is a huge plus in your favor as the Koyer loader would have it's own hose and pipe routing.

Looks like it's a GO to grab that loader now. :)
You got it.

Took a while to get it all put together but most definitely works. Now who wants to buy a little yanmar lol

IMG_20221231_205834_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #20  
This is the one I say on market place the other day. Have you sold it ?