Loader Compatibility Between Models

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #1  

nova3930

Gold Member
Tractor
TYM T494
Someone nearby has a Koyker 125 that came off a 2310 Yanmar.

Does anyone know if it uses the same mounts as my 2420 would?

Looking to get the loader and install it to help my yanmar sell. Everyone wants a loader and mine doesn't have one. At the price I can probably get all my $ for it back.

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #2  
Suggest you call Koyker as they don't appear to publish loader mount info

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #3  
Try to determine from Yanmar literature the proper factory loader model number for each of those tractors. Kubota may use the same loader for three or four different models. Yanmar may do the same.

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models
Suggest you call Koyker as they don't appear to publish loader mount info
I got a message into them now. Thought I might get something quicker from our resident experts.

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #5  
The 2310 has a 3t84h-s, the 2420 has a 3t84h-na. Just what that suffix difference means is beyond me.

The 2310 has a 3t84h-s, the 2420 has a 3t84h-na. Just what that suffix difference means is beyond me.
Whatever it means there's a lot of part overlap between the tractors according to the Fredrick's website.

/ Loader Compatibility Between Models #7  
Someone nearby has a Koyker 125 that came off a 2310 Yanmar.

Does anyone know if it uses the same mounts as my 2420 would?

Looking to get the loader and install it to help my yanmar sell. Everyone wants a loader and mine doesn't have one. At the price I can probably get all my $ for it back.
Just look at the YM fame size between the two. Should they be the same, it's a done deal to get it.

The attached is the OE Yanma loaders for the Gray Market machines. Should those fit the same machine, then the Koyer would fit too.

Compliments of the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group.

We have all of this data on the site for FREE in the manuals and Resource Page section. Over 35+ years of community member donations. We are the oldest and largest group on the web.

1668954454796.png

Attachments

• YANMAR LOADERS YNF 1610 1810 1720 1820 2210 2310 3810 2610 2420 5000 7000 YTL NPC-2216.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 184
Wish I could read Japanese though. Gonna take a minute to figure that out lol