Length?

/ Length? #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Can anyone tell me the parking length I would need for a 2305/2320 with a fel and rear mount blower? Thanks.

/ Length? #2  
Sorry, can't help you here. Only have the fel and the fe.blower. I'm sure someone have that setup.

/ Length? #3  
Not the answer you asked for; but a 16 ft trailer is probably a wee bit too short, an 18 ft OK.
That is to say it MIGHT get on a 16 ft without anything hanging over.

/ Length? #4  
Can anyone tell me the parking length I would need for a 2305/2320 with a fel and rear mount blower? Thanks.

I used to have a 2305 and then a 2320. The 2320 with FEL and it was just shy of 12 feet. Not sure on how much the blower adds. I do know that my 12' trailer would barely cut it for the 2305 with FEL and weight box.

I bought an 18' car hauler it it works great for the 2520 I have now with FEL and box blade. I will be putting the FEL and box blade back on my 2520 this morning so I'll post that overall length a bit later. It will probably be similar to 2320 with FEL and blower.

Thanks,

Mario

/ Length? #5  
If you don't get an actual measurement, maybe this will help. My loader sticks out from the tractor 41", the JD 2305 is 103" long aprox. the 2320 is 109"( I think those numbers include the 3pt) , and most rear blades will be at least half the length of the blade plus a bit ( so they can be rotated around) beyond the end of the 3pt., say 3' minimum for a 5' blade.

/ Length? #6  
When you say parking length, is it because you are looking to build a place to park it? or to haul it? If it's a barn/building that you are designing, be sure to add four to six feet to the front and back of it so you can get around it. If it's a trailer, you'll be fine hanging off of it a foot or two. Bigger is always better, but there's a price to pay for that, and if you rarely haul it, you might not need to pay extra for a larger trailer.

Eddie

/ Length? #7  
If it's a barn/building that you are designing, be sure to add four to six feet to the front and back of it so you can get around it.
Eddie

Word to the wise.

This is how much room I have extra in my tractor shed:( with it backed right up to the back wall.

Attachments

• DSCN6664.JPG
    DSCN6664.JPG
    982.6 KB · Views: 133
   / Length?
Thanks everyone. Yes Eddie it is for parking in a building. I saw a pic of a Massey GC 2300 in a 16 foot deep building. It had the fel but nothing on the back, but there looked to be enough room, I just couldn't judge by a picture how much a rear blower would add. I just want a small cheap building to house the tractor and store the mm mower and a tiller. I saw a 16.5x20.5 design that looked about what I want and wasn't sure if it would work. I guess I could always put the door on the other end and have it 20 deep.

/ Length? #9  
remember to check the height of the tractor as well, my 2305 did not come w/ a folding ROPS and would not fit in my shed, had to switch out for a Femco folding ROPS